[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skilled trades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 6hX7o.jpg (48KB, 497x1022px) Image search: [Google]
6hX7o.jpg
48KB, 497x1022px
i hate most people. people = shit.
thats why i'm not going to pursue academia, take the the traditional route. The only reason I would go to university would be for the fraternity experience, but to even enjoy the fraternity experience, you need to be in a top fraternity, and to get a bid you need to 'fit in' with the guys.

this obviously means being a natural born chad.

so i'm going to pursue skilled trades, so far I think HVAC seems interesting.

Anyone recommend something else, and if so, why?
>>
>>3498406
why do girls have to ruin slutty outfits like that with the most atrocious non-arousing smiles/facial expressions
>>
the real money is in opening a trade school, use the tuition money to pay for a professional to teach people how to do the trade
all you have to do is just network and get asses in seats
offer distance learning for people who are already working in school or doing other kinds of work that can't allow them to always be present for hands on work
network with local business and tell them you offer training for becoming whatever trade you'll be teaching
big buxxx
the only money you'll really need to spend is just having a place to teach them and someone to make a website to have people do distance learning on
>>
>>3498415
autism.
>>
>>3498432
can you answer my question instead of giving retarded advice on opening a business?
>>
>>3498456
fuck you man you said you hate people and i am a people why would i help you
>>
>>3498456
i answered your question
instead of paying money to learn a trade you have someone else teach the trade and you focus on managing the business
but keep hating people and stay being a poor wagie
>>
>>3498485
give realistic advice you fucking spastic, you think my parents would give me tuition money to start a fucking trades business out of nowhere?
>>
>HVAC seems interesting.

lmfao
>>
>>3498406
Do I even need to say it?
=/= asian
>>
>>3498547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqK1FrO3BdM
>>
>>3498432
How much starting capital? Also, is it feasible to start a trade business, with no trade?
>>
None of you are going to start a business. Not in a million years.
Stick the the topic of the question.
>>
File: 11121.jpg (24KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
11121.jpg
24KB, 830x467px
>>3498752
>None of you are going to start a business. Not in a million years.
>>
>>3498406
most people are horrible thats fact.
anyway...... girl is hawt and smexy.
>>
I work in fibre optics industry
Used to work in construction for years before. So much better now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.