[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monaco (MCO) General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: bf87725.png (85KB, 696x390px) Image search: [Google]
bf87725.png
85KB, 696x390px
Hello everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful night. Please take a look at the photo of the CEO letting everyone know that MCO is on track with their roadmap everything is going smoothly.

I would like to include something of my own hair in addition I would like to say if you made profit from the Bitcoin dip please take some of your money and put it into MCO things are looking good thank you

If anyone has anything to include please speak up this is the Monaco General thread
>>
>>3498235
Isn't this the guy who ran the two other scams, also failed to release visa at product release?
Why wouldn't I invest in other more established market competitors like PAY and other less shady with huge potential ( 1/10th of Pay Marketcap) TKN? With its beta coming up soon? Why would I invest in something that was recently pumped and dumped?
>>
File: 1466433985798.jpg (38KB, 518x328px) Image search: [Google]
1466433985798.jpg
38KB, 518x328px
>>3498235
>>
MonacoMarine reporting in! Awesome to see their roadmap is going smoothly! I have 25k invested at $10.39 each. This thing is going to the moon only 2nd to metal pay. Fuck tkn and pay
>>
>>3498368

LOL yeah that's why the slack channel has 6200 members and I put more than your house cost into this right you broke loser?
>>
It's funny to see how you guys have a lot of invested like me while I won't say how much I have into it normally don't get people here that have that much money into it so I find it odd that all three of us have invested so much. You can't worry about what anyone else says though these guys don't know what they're talking about with that Visa picture they haven't done their research. But we know the truth. Like I said I won't say how much I have invested into it but this is going to be very big and I'm extremely happy to be involved at such an early time
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 244x206px
> you buy for 10000$
> now it's worth 4000$
> CEO tweets, that everything is going "smoothly" and "according to plan"
> MY FACE WHEN
>>
>>3499472
What the fuck is this new pasta
>>
>>3498235
noice
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.