[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crypto was built to subvert the jewish banking cartels >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1501378127741.jpg (18KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1501378127741.jpg
18KB, 225x224px
>crypto was built to subvert the jewish banking cartels
>The banks just throw $50-$100 million which is pennies to them and own everything
>The banks now control crypto
>They are now openly manipulating and cornering the market like they do silver
>They are trying to get everyone to sell so they can own all of it.
>Never thought I'd see the day
>Crypto is now officially fucked.
>>
That's just how the cookie crumbles.
>>
thats what happens when you dumb weak handed faggots sell them cheap bitcoin
>>
you can't beat the ZOG lol what did you expect
just invest in the few coins that can exist under the "new crypto" that the jews control (not trying to shill but XMR comes to mind) and pray for the best
>>
File: 1499565101106.png (512KB, 532x782px) Image search: [Google]
1499565101106.png
512KB, 532x782px
again

this is why you DON'T fucking sell
>>
>>3497623
What? $100mil is less than 0.1% of the crypto market
>>
>>3497623
The thing about cryptocurrency is that the second one currency gets jewified, it's that fucking easy to switch to another, rendering the jewified one worthless and the jews as bagholders, don't fret sweet prince
>>
Wrong. Plain wrong.

As you start buying metric tons of BTC the price will continue to rise. Your fiat will loose BTC purchasing power for every BTC you buy.

Even if "you try to lowball it by only buying low" you will run into issues garuenteed since there is less BTC in circulation now which (as demand increases) drives the price up per BTC.

It is literally impossible to own 90%+ of BTC since there will always be that one retard who does not wish to sell his BTC except for a ridiculously high price. Or people that literally never want to sell.
>>
>>3497623

That's why you don't sell you retard.
>>
>>3497720
this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.