[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new coke wasnt THAT bad, just sayin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

new coke wasnt THAT bad, just sayin
>>
What was the actual deal with this? Was it that they tried changing the recipe a few decades ago and it it didn't work out so they back tracked?

Did you ever try new coke? How different was it?
Was it still "cola"?
>>
It was objectively better.

But people were so attached to what they know that they couldn't make the transition.

This is why nothing will ever replace bitcoin.
>>
marketing tactic to sell a shitload of a "new product", until everyone got a true hatred for it, then bring back the original marketed as coke "classic" and sell a shitload of it too
>>
>>3497141
They wanted to switch from using real sugar to HFCS but were worried that people would notice the change. They introduced new coke as a buffer so when the HFCS "original" coke came back people would just be glad it's back.
>>
File: 14074913.jpg (278KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14074913.jpg
278KB, 796x1024px
>>3497298
This.
If you have a Coke bottled from somewhere that still uses cane sugar (MEH-HEE-CO), oldfags will get them feels.
>>
>>3497233
This.
This is good bait.
>>
>>3497373
It literally tastes exactly the same. You can't tell the difference.
>>
>>3497373
>It literally tastes exactly the same. You can't tell the difference.

Except I, and many others absolutely can, especially those who remember what the liquid beetus tasted like before New Coke was introduced. It's sweeter, the mouthfeel isn't as syrupy and thick and it finishes cleaner.

If it wasn't objectively and noticeable different, why on earth is there a huge market importing and selling Mexican Coke to dirt poor third-worlders at a markup in the US?
>>
>>3497233
Wow, so you make an entire thread about coke just so you can make this argument about Bitcoin through a proxy?

Real dedicated, lad. Real dedicated.
>>
>>3497411
The coke we drink right now tastes like real shit, i've stopped since its such a bullshit drink in every ways.
>>
>>3497669
You're delusional.
>>
I can't even finish half a can of any soda shit is like poison to me. Water and g2 master race
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.