[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEEEEEEEEEK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: themeek.jpg (9KB, 480x699px) Image search: [Google]
themeek.jpg
9KB, 480x699px
Did you hedge your gains with gold/silver/platinum/palladium yet? It isn't to late.

jmbullion.com
providentmetals.com
amagimetals.com

They all take bitcoin.

When the whales sell they thin out your liquidation pools.

Don't sell into a puddle and don't let the bid rigging bounce fool you.
>>
>buy gold
>bury it in the backyard
>die
>>
File: k8.png (41KB, 291x1027px) Image search: [Google]
k8.png
41KB, 291x1027px
k
>>
>>3496985
DURR HURRR ME CAVEMAN DURRR HURRR

>if only you could see yourself as everyone else does
>>
When I hit 40 btc I'm going to start putting the 'extra' somewhere... but where? A PoS coin? Mining hardware? Land?
>>
im hedging my crypto gains with penny stocks lol
>>
who will keep gold prices up once all the boomers die
>>
>>3496985
They all take bitcoin? What does that tell you
>>
>>3497044
blue chip stocks, bonds, real estate
>>
>>3497007
So it is written so shall it be:
>When the whales sell they thin out your liquidation pools.

Bid rigging at it's finest.

Weren't those asks hovering over 4800 about 15 days ago?

Like the wind anon they can disappear.

Your bids vs ask illusion vaporizes when a triggered coiner throws in the towel and hedges their gains with precious metals.

It is ok to capitulate to the king.

He rewards servitude with everlasting life.
>>
>>3497055
That they understand market cycles and you should too. Nothing goes up forever and the opposite is also true unless you are trading tulips. Be smart and jump in before all the boomers do. Then it will be too late and you will only be left holding a limp flaccid bag of memes.
>>
>>3497107

>new law passed in china saying chinese have to sell all their gold to americans

what do you think happens to the bids on the american order book?

hmm... might it go down 50% for a day until china dump finishes ????

now you know what happened to bitcoin.
>>
>>3497179
I'm sorry you are still even looking at these bid rigging machines anon. Did you bump your head to hard as a child? I can heal your wound if you want but you have to want it. These games you all play with your machines will only end up going supernova and only those that can see past the money changing blasphemy will make it to the other side. You are letting them destroy your mind.

Let me guess:

Happy = muh portfolio is better than yours
Sad = muh gains are all red

See past the bullshit and keep yourself from the agony of constant lake of fire torture.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.