[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to tell you that I like you guys. I have been knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: marzio1.jpg (25KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
marzio1.jpg
25KB, 495x375px
I want to tell you that I like you guys.
I have been knowing 4chan for about 7 years and /biz/ only for about 1 week.
Like everyone, I gave up on English based imageboards, because run by normies.
But I recently could afford a little trading or investing and I put 3500 dollars in Crypto for the fun of it.
Knowing nothing about it, lost about 300 dollars with the dip and still didn't mind much because I don't care that much and "I invest only what I can afford to lose". I try not to gamble too much.

Still, you guys, are funny, your over the edge justified forceful memeing, the "I wish I could filter frogpictures", the forceful depression mixed up with real stress over loss, and actually doing something every second of the day.
Your kind of unhappiness healed a bit my depression.
I never really much posted on 4chan, but I want to say thank you(I am not giving you coins).

You deserve the mother of moon to cuddle you for ever in endless gains.
>>
>>3496851
Thanks.
15zsEHuRaFAgG07Q8uuRAfaGg0tYzcDywd4
>>
>>3496851
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SOUND LIKE A FAG
>>
>>3496882
1AK5MbZfHswvdVbpyZSDBe46dD4oabL7L9
no u gib btc
>>3496895
I love you.
>>
haha
>>
File: 45884.gif (47KB, 496x278px) Image search: [Google]
45884.gif
47KB, 496x278px
>>3496851
>>
>>3496851
yeah this board is pretty neato. some days we wake up to having lost thousands of dollars but at least we're able to joke about it
>>
thanks OP.

hoping i get just that with ethbet this sunday.

good luck brothers
>>
File: 1505473336828.png (68KB, 292x201px) Image search: [Google]
1505473336828.png
68KB, 292x201px
>>3496851
pinkwojakposting is food for the soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
>>
Faurk brah 300 is nothing

i mean sorry for your lose and everything, but ever since i went all in with my one year's worth of wageslaving into crypto, seen it TRIPLE in size, got greedy and said IT WILL MOON EVEN BEYOND then woke up next day in the negative.

ever since that day and i no longer feel empathetic towards anyone losing a couple bucks.

oh and i already made it back above my initial invest aka still in the green since i'm not a weak handed fag that panic sells or panic buys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.