[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I ask for biz/finance advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Here's my story, I'm disabled, unable to work regular 9-5 jobs. I get small disability checks. I live with my mother, she's getting old, mental faculties fading, and she won't be able to pay rent (at this rate probably 10 years). I want to have my own own, and eventually take care of her, I'm all she has. How can someone in my situation do that? I know its possible. I'm trying to sell things online, reading books on flipping houses anything possible. I don't want to be rich just stable, but it's not easy being disabled. I want to be my own boss.
>>
how much per month you want to make? Now with internet is pretty esasy if you spend some time and learn. You can make money on marketing, blogging, trading stocks or crypto.

http://reddit.com/r/beermoney here you can find easy ways to earn money

fiverr.com - a lot of easy jobs, find your niche and specialized in it

make some blog, work on it and live form ads

disability is not end of the world, its harder but you have bigger motivation to make it.
>>
Provide a service.
Look at fiverr.com for reference
>>
+ learn programming. There are tons of free material in web how to start and if you will spend like 4h every day on it in like 1-2 month you will get a job or be able to work as freelancer
>>
> I'm disabled
Browse /biz/ and trade shitcoins
>>
>>3494931

As far as I've learned, to profit from internet you either need

a) a product
b) someone else's product you can resell

Unless you want to solve captchas 20hrs a day for $.5/hr or end up making a slightly different version of a wordpress site for somone - each week - for $5/hr.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.