[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Did you buy the ico? What is your stack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Did you buy the ico? What is your stack?
>>
No but I'm intrigued by it. Keeping a close eye on it this week.
>>
>>3494616
>he doesn't know

U missed your chance brah.
>>
Like 4000 gonna dump as soon as the ICO is over
>>
>>3494476
Used my small bag of mne to get a into it for fun. I kind of like the idea since it's a bit like a dividend coin.
>>
>Artemine got already over 300k MNE at the first day of ICO
>300k is 30% of MNE circulation
>all 300k will be burned + the end 4 weeks' MNE
>MNE supply will basically be halved or more
>free fcking money and people doesn't see that already
>>
>>3494779
The homepage of artemine.org says this is MNE 2.0 if you didn't go all in with your MNE on day 1 u fucked up
>>
Minereum is still ridiculously cheap if you want to get in the ICO using that instead of ETH.
>>
please folks, beware, dont buy into these scam coins
>>
>>3495112
2.0 is purely for marketing reason. They differ from each other and dev do them both.

Look at the white papers.
>>
And general note for all:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xcf24fa5606bbe4dab3ba24cb586b4353fe83094a

Artemine got already half of MNE supply and it's day one of the ICO. You can only imagine the price growth for Minereum when they will get burned.
>>
>>3495158
The supply was already low before ico and the price was dumped to 0.90 cents. Halving it won't raise the value to the original proportions.
>>
>>3495419
Yes it was low - months ago.

But now there is a lot more awarness of MNE so cant just really compare. And Supply cut will be crazy and the mining rate is relatively quite low before it wouldn't affect at all to the supply in the near history.
>>
Remember when these fucktards were telling everyone to buy because the price was DEFINITELY going to $30?
>>
IT'S A SHITCOIN
>>
File: 1499896322208.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1499896322208.png
22KB, 612x491px
If I missed round 1 am I fucked?

Is it still worth buying at 667 per ETH?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.