[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

coinz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

nocoin retard here
been around for a few months, and finally accumulated enough money to go in.
I plan to divide my budget (its retarded number so lets count with 1000 so i can divide it properly) 250 Bitcoin 250 ETH, 150 Iota, 150 Ark and 200 on some random shit. Any ideas?
>>
terrible plan. put it all on the DOGE right now. you're welcome.
>>
drop iota, drop ark, 500 on OMG
>>
File: a20.png (435KB, 807x700px) Image search: [Google]
a20.png
435KB, 807x700px
>>3492824
>>3492848
Drop IOTA, Keep ARK, Throw the rest at OMG

If you want to make your money work for you, knock BTC and ETH down to 100 each. They're only useful for storing value in the event of a crash (BTC) or buying ICOs (ETH). Then add NEO to the ARK/OMG pot and rebalance evenly.
>>
>>3492824
Right now ANT is the best coin poised for growth. I would say throw at least 25% of your holdings into ANT and you'll be set for the the next month.
>>
>>3492906
Any evidence behind this?
>>
>>3492824
You should go 25% ETH 25% OMG 50% TNT, then when TNT moons you should put it into ETH and OMG, also dont listen to this faggot>>3492906
>>
Don't, DON'T listen to these faggots. Do. Not. Invest. A. Thousand. Dollars. Based. On. Stranger's. Advice.

Do your own research, find coins that have background tech you feel confident will succeed. Find active devs who push out updates, and a userbase, not just a random ass ICO everyone is shouting "to the moon!" So they can pump and dump and leave you with the digital equivalent of used toilet paper.

Do your own research!
>>
>>3492884
i agree with this anon

but i also agree with this anon >>3493798

I'm in a good mood so I won't be shilling or FUDing cause you're a first timer and I wont profit much from it.

As I said, I agree with the first anon. Not sure about NEO though.
ARK is very good.
OMG is very good.

Keep some BTC and ETH for storing value but also for investing in a future ICO that you believe will x100 or x1000.

You won't get rich from ARK or from OMG, but you will get rich if you get lucky with an ICO. It's up to you to research which ICO.
protip: 95% of them are shit right now.

Good luck
>>
>>3492824
Get ready to check your favorite shitcoin every hour and to worry about prices every time you go to sleep.

Just buy 50% BTC and 50% ETH and don't even look at it for a year. Thank me later.
>>
>>3494283
eth falls harder than some of the big alts
>>
just invest in Ethbet this Sunday instead of all that bullshit. Hold eth/btc if you want to stay in them too
>>
>>3492824

60% OMG
25% BTC
10% ETH
8% IOTA
2% MBRS
1% ONION
>>
>>3492824
so what you meant to say was lets count with 100 and then those numbers would be percentages, you fucking retard.

>25% Bitcoin 25% ETH, 15% Iota, 15% Ark and 20% on some random shit
>>
File: 1497740885328.jpg (66KB, 882x906px) Image search: [Google]
1497740885328.jpg
66KB, 882x906px
do your own research and dont listen to us, or at least do enough research so you know what to ignore and how other types\tiers of people are being signalled.

that might actually be a good divy if you're looking medium-term, but you best be equipped not to panic and overreact in the short term, or else you're fucked.

be patient, prepare\accept for the possibility of carrying bags or losing everything, and keep researching and evaluating yourself and your trades objectively. things will either get easier and easier or harder and harder, and either way you have an effective strategy.

most youtube on crypto is shit but this guy might be useful https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=daDxkG76zBU, he seems to be on the right track.. but just take whatever you need from whereever.

ill probably get marked as a shill and banned but idgaf, this board is just mostly tools\fud. just remember to keep workin and not to trust anyone, myself included ;\
>>
>>3492824
how about some kmd ? or qtum ?
>>
bch is the best bigcap for upside. shrm for massive gains microcap caps. crypto started as drugs so its always good to buy a low circ dedicated drug coin to honour the history of crypto
>>
>>3494680
>bch is the best bigcap for upside.

LTC has twice the volume

This is cheap LTC boys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.