[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 5

File: 1104803062367.jpg (32KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1104803062367.jpg
32KB, 500x303px
ask me anything
>>
There's always someone better, OP. It's all about constantly fucking up and learning. But do you have any interesting strategies?
>>
>>3492686

Buy low sell high is the best strategy I can recommend, it works every time
>>
when do you know its the top and High to sell and opposite when do know its the floor? Is crypto recovering? How high will we be in 1 year
>>
>>3492902

You don't know when it's the top.
That is the wrong mentality.

Every profit is good. Doesn't matter if 50 or 500. If you're afraid of missing out and you start holding bags you'll lose money eventually.

The other day I made 1k with a trade, I could have made 1300 if I waited longer. Am I mad about it? No. I still made a 1k profit.

Don't take more risks than you have to, take your profit and wait for a new opportunity.

I can't see the future, but personally I believe in crypto and I think it'll recover.

Hard to say where it will be in 1 year, everything between 10-50k is possible.

The best trades are the safe trades.
>>
>>3492655
do you trade any crypto or do you trade only specific cryptos that you follow?

if you trade any crypto, where do you get your buy signals from?
>>
>>3493236

I trade specific cryptos but I have a couple requirements they need to fulfill first before I touch them
>>
>>3492655
You know exactly what we want OP.

Moons.

Where are they. TELL US NOW
>>
>>3493291

Depends on if you're asking about long-term or short-term
>>
>>3493289
can you give an example of what you look for before going into a crypto?
>>
>>3493326
Both
>>
>>3493295

You're pretty young. First of all, don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. Trading is hard.

You need a basic strategy for trading. All memes aside, buy low sell high is a great strategy for when you start out and easy to implement in crypto.

Consider joining a trading social network, watch videos on youtube, you can copy other traders first and see what they're doing, try to learn from them.

Oh, and don't buy what /biz/ (or youtubers) tell you to buy.
>>
>>3493516
>watch YouTube
>don't listen to it
>I'm the best trader here
>>
>>3492655
I have been told "don't catch a falling knife" when buying when a stock is falling.

How do you know when "the knife has stopped falling?" What indicator do you use that its time to buy?
>>
>>3492655

THIS: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DRXNE_LTC
>>
>>3492655
what are some good sub 1$ dollar coins right now.
>>
What would you guys call a safe trade right now ?
I have 2 BCH, 20 OMG, 0.3 BTC and BAT

I believe in all of them - do you sell one of them of the other ?
>>
>>3493563
and cam't put more fiat in (no exchanges in my country)
>>
how much Ethbet are you buying in 2 days?
>>
>>3493327

Too many to name, but one of the most important things to consider is volume. I don't trade anything under 500k. If I do, I don't trade a lot of money. I keep the position size small, $500 - $1000.

Second most important thing you want to look for is if support lines are being respected. If they aren't, don't ever touch them.

>>3493538

Watch youtube videos to learn how to trade, don't buy their coins like a sheep, do your own research.
>>
>>3493581
>if supply lines are being respected
Can you elavorate on that.
>>
>>3493581
how do you technically check support lines on bitfinex for example ? is it like an addon ?
>>
>>3493593
elaborate I mean.
>>
>>3493561

Good sub $1 coins short-term right now are BAT, Syscoin and MaidSafeCoin

However don't buy MaidSafeCoin at the current price, I'd wait and buy up to $0.50. If it doesn't go below that price, don't buy it.
Don't chase the price.

Good long-term coin sub $1 would be Storj.

However, don't invest in these coins blindly, do your own research.

Note: I am invested in those coins.
>>
>>3493717
Great to know we agree on BAT. Just dropped a low buy order, to see if I catch it on a small drop.
Thanks anon, god bless your coins
>>
>>3493326
long term pz
>>
>>3493818

How much money do you want to invest?
>>
>>3492655
I'm going to start a business in agriculture, mostly about fertilizing. Any heads up?
>>
>>3493833
1k is all i got
>>
What is you opinion on cliff high?
>>
>>3493593
>>3493601

It sounds like you don't know much about trading, I suggest you watch this video series on youtube first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000UtKtm7kU
>>
OP please tell me thoughts on
ARDR
CVC
ARK
>>
>>3493174
How did you wait until 1k? Why not follow your own rule and cash out at $1 profit?
>>
>>3493863

I would look into OMG, it seems to be the most stable coin with a lot of hype, it's my go to coin to check how bad a FUD is. If OMG drops a significant amount (among other coins) I know things are serious and I stop trading.

If OMG can accomplish what they're trying to do, your 1k investment might turn into 50k.
>>
>>3493717
storj is shit
>>
is it going lower? Will the big chinese exchanges close?
>>
>>3492655
what something cool i can do with my programming skills? i was thinking a volume/dump/buy indicator but there's a million of those already and my time is better spent by learning to make more profitable trades.

maybe implementing stop losses manually on all these shitty exchanges but idk seems milquetoast
>>
Hey newfags. These threads are pretty dumb. Just learn it by doing it. Start with a small amount and you'll be making gains in no time.
>>
>>3493945

Storj announed a partnership with FileZilla recently. If you don't know what FileZilla does, it enables file sharing between computers. Storj provides FileZilla with an easy GUI.

With the integration going live, Storj will be available to 15 million users, monthly. Take that how you will.

However, like I said before, do your own research and don't buy what I buy.
>>
>>3493979
This is the best advice on the board. Don’t get discouraged on bad trades, and learn. Every successful trader has made a shitty trade.

Learn. Repeat. Profit.
>>
>>3493841

Sorry, I'm lacking expertise here. I can't give you any heads up on this, Unless you're asking me how to trade fertilizer, then I might be of help.
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
>>3494055

Not that I know of.
>>
how much money have you accumulated from crypto alone
>>
>>3494039
>trade fertilizer
Anything could help. Like which websites do people or companies looking for certain resources or materials, normally go to. Something like Amazon or eBay but in a big scale or more industry focused.

Anything really.
>>
>>3492655

how much cum can you hold in your body?
>>
>>3494163

The average volume of semen varies, but the average man produces a volume between 2 and 5 milliliters.

So around tree fiddy
>>
>>3493957

I don't know, I don't have any connections to chinese exchanges.

They probably will but that doesn't mean it's the end for bitcoin.
It'll just come back stronger.
>>
I have bought high and sold low multiple times and lost $7500 to date.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>3492655
Relative noob here. I've had some bitcoin sitting around in a wallet for over a year now, but sort of forgot about until the spike into the 4000 range. I've never cashed out, what's the best exchange to sell at? I use yobit and they don't have a way to cash out bitcoin. I heard coinbase has trouble with banks and you need to give all your personal info and local bit coins seems sort of like a pain since you need to build a reputation. Is there a safe exchange that won't under cut me a ton that I can use to cash out? I"m definitely gonna wait till it spikes again though
>>
How much of your portfolio is long term holds, as opposed to short term? And do you have fiat standing by to buy during dips?
>>
>>3494440

I don't know where you're from so I'd say Kraken.
USD EUR CAD GBP JPY

Or you can try localbitcoins.
>>
>>3494531
Thanks for your thread. Do you think Ark is currently overvalued?
>>
>>3494531
Thanks for the advice, i'll look into it. As far as local bitcoins, I'm hesitant because I think I'll have to establish a reputation to get quick buyers. I'd like to be able to sell at the press of a button without waiting for a buyer unless exchanges take a ridiculously high cut
>>
>>3494531
Are you expecting this recovery to hold, and if not, do you see it falling to 2221 as per Goldman?

What are the must significant support/resistance lines, what M.A. should we be looking at most?

Any insight here welcomed, the more the better. Thanks.
>>
>>3494531
Are there any reputable exchanges that deposit into paypal instead of into your bank?
>>
>>3494637

Localbitcoins and anycoindirect

Most reputable exchanges will ask you to ID yourself though
>>
>>3494572

I wouldn't call ark overvalued, however I wouldn't invest in it right now. Better coins with less risk out there.
>>
>>3494709
what do you think about EDG? mooning right now

also, quick moons for this week; any tips?
>>
>>3494709
Do RDD and DGB stand any chance of recovery in your opinion or should I dump my bags and move on?
>>
File: GO BACK.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
GO BACK.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>3492655
>ask me anything
>>
>>3494694
As long as i'm not gonna get screwed over or scammed with anycoindirect that sounds great. Anything I should worry about with it?
>>
>>3494772

Never had any problems with anycoindirect personally.
>>
>>3494709
Wrong
>>
how much money do you have
>>
>>3493581
so you only trade the big four?
>>
Storj (STORJ) ANDROID APP 1.0 OUT
BUY MOONLIGHT IN PROGRESSS!!!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STORJ
>>
>>3494778
Sweet sounds perfect, thanks for the advice. I've had trouble getting direct and clear advice on this board a lot before, I appreciate it
>>
>>3494746

I'm a trader so I assume you're asking me if you should buy right now, as a trader the answer is no.

I don't try to predict the future, betting on quick moons is risky, I'm taking a safe approach and it's serving me well.
>>
What's your range duration average for a trade?
And do you stay on front of the charte during the trade ?
>>
>>3494799

If I go big I only go big on the big four.

My position size when trading altcoins is small, however, around $500 - $1000.
>>
>>3494871

I don't have a set range duration, it depends on the coin I'm trading and how the coin is doing that day compared to what it's been doing in the past.

I don't stay in front of the chart, I set alerts in 20 minutes and I'm done for the day.
>>
>>3494981
Can you send bitcoin from another wallet onto anycoin direct? I'm not seeing a deposit wallet option, I just see the buy option. Maybe I'm just being dumb and missing it
>>
>>3495103

anycoindirect eu/en/sell/bitcoins
>>
>>3495131
Still see no option for depositing without buying bitcoin. Like if i were sending my bitcoin from my wallet into the exchange I'd need an exchange wallet deposit address. I don't see that.
>>
>>3495217

You choose quantity, enter your paypal email and click the sell button. They'll give you an address and you have 15 minutes to send the coins to the address they have provided. If the coins have been received, the money will be transferred, usually within 12 hours.
>>
>>3494925
makes sense
>>
>>3493841
Subtle
>>
>>3493717
>Syscoin

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY MAN!
>>
>>3492655
I'm a NEET with $10k saved up. Can I turn this into a fortune and make a living trading? How do I get started?
>>
>>3495506

You bet you can. You don't even need 10k.
You can make a fortune with just $500.
Whatever you do, don't start trading with 10k. Start small, less than $50.

Start by watching this series if you're a beginner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000UtKtm7kU
>>
>>3492655
What's your position on icos? Are they too risky for your more conservative strategy?

Also, do you ever use leverage?
>>
>>3495567
Thanks.
>>
>>3495587

No leverage and ICO's are too risky.
I do invest in some if I think it's a good project, but that's about it.
>>
>>3495748
Hmm, they appeal to me since you literally can't buy any lower.

I've had some bad experiences with leverage but think about what a short on BTC with 10x leverage could have accomplished in the last few weeks
>>
>>3495769
Yes you can. What the fuck are you talking about.
The price might dip just after the token hits an exchange.
>>
OP

Why are you not invested long in NEO?
>>
>>3495838

I am invested in NEO, I just didn't want to suggest it to anybody.
>>
>>3492655
So why aren't you buying Monetha?
>>
>>3495922
you mention when OMG will do all the work they promise you might 10x your money , what about NEO , what if it will be the only platform to meet the regulations , isn't that in the realm of possibility ,thoughts?
>>
>>3495949
Nobody knows that. China pretty much killed NEO, whether they will revive it or not is anyone's guess.

OMG at least has some info and skellington, would be higher if it wasn't all rumors.
>>
>>3492655
Send me some BTC I'm hungry. thanks dad.

BTC: 18pPbSJQNXpFfZKgCWjzoRKqV6AEpJFkrJ
>>
When will Walton ascend
>>
>>3495969
do you trade using the wyckoff method at all , can you metion your best indicators for a 15min chart , long or short
>>
>>3495949

You're correct, it might, which is why I'm heavily invested in NEO. Don't forget I'm playing with free money here, I got nothing to lose.

NEO can go both ways right now, which is why I didn't talk about it here.

I assume most people here aren't trading with free money so I can't recommend you guys a coin if the outcome is so unclear.
>>
>>3496080

can you answer this>>3495996
>>
>>3496080

Thoughts on WTC? also do you take into consideration circulating supply when speculating on a coin?
>>
>>3492702
no kidding
>>
Just buy ANT (Aragon).

It's the best coin to accumulate right now.
>>
>>3496080
>I'm playing with free money
This is a terrible fucking attitude to have and it tells me you aren't nearly as good as you claim to be.

I turned $2000 into the $40-50,000 range over the span of mid-March of this year until now and before that it took me a while to get the hang of it, but I can tell you're an idiot because if I were as dumb as you and decided to cash out $2000, I wouldn't call the remaining $43,000 or so that I've grown from it "free money," I would trade the exact same way.

And I did that trading rather conservatively too, not being stupid or going all in or leveraging anything.

To anyone new reading this, take OP's advice with a grain of salt. This board is full of delusional fools and he's not everything he claims to be.
>>
>>3496332
>doesn't understand what I'm saying

Where did I say I'm treating the money differently?

I'm saying NEO is a good investment in terms of ROI but it can go both ways and is risky, and I'm not recommending NEO to anyone because of that.

What I meant by saying free money was: if NEO does get banned, which I doubt will happen, I'm not going to be a neet, unlike people investing all the money they have. You don't have the same privilege as me, hence "free money".

I'm sure everyone else but you understood this.
>>
>>3492655
What so you think about ZRX?
>>
>>3496659

Not much, I'd look into BAT if you're looking for a cheap coin. Not sure if they already have, but they're about to relaunch the Brave browser with an integrated BAT wallet in mid september.

The project is led by Brendan Eich, who also launched firefox. Make sure to do your research first.
>>
>>3494750
>DGB
Man, that's the literal definition of a shitcoin. If you have bags, I'm sorry. Your best bet is to hold until a week before the Citi news, and hope you can get rid of them.
>>
>>3496707
What are your thoughts on IO coin? Saw an anon shilling it here a few days ago and he convinced me.
>>
>>3492655
The most succesfull trader here is the guy who multiplied his satoshis the most from his initial investment. Fiat value changes all the time, satoshis don't, by how many times have you multiplied your initial satoshis OP?
>>
How much cum can you hold in your body?
>>
>>3492655

What coins do you hold personally? and in what percentages?

Not buying, Just curious.
>>
>>3497142

The average volume of semen varies, but the average man produces a volume between 2 and 5 milliliters.

So around tree fiddy
>>
>>3498249

longterm:

BTC, ETH, XMR, Steem, Lykke, NEO, Factom, Storj, OMG

shortterm:

Lisk, BAT, Syscoin, MaidSafeCoin, Aragon, Golem, Zcoin and a couple of others
>>
>>3496332

Nice. Can you give us any pointers on your trading strategy?
>>
I'm using E-toro atm. Is it a decent platform for a noob? I've been trading since june my friend told me to try ETH. I made a some profit but still got a lot ot learn. I'm waiting until i have enough to drop some Nintendo and other things I'm more familiar with
>>
File: 155287010.jpg (26KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
155287010.jpg
26KB, 612x408px
>>3498656

> mfw when i laugh at your from my lambo as i drive by and throw a turd sandwich into your greasy hair.
>>
I'm cagey about bitcoin. I don't want to just follow whatever's popular on motley or something retarded like that.

Evaluating each possible stock individually to see if it would be worthwhile seems like it would take more man hours than I have life.

What's a reasonable way to narrow down my options for independent research to a manageable number? How can I get millions of potential investments down to a few hundred that I can actually look into without dying of old age?
>>
File: fug.jpg (21KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
21KB, 435x419px
>>3492655
1vqj9XWivJFFiBRzkFxzraXD2WUzp75b6
Prove it, Deposit 1btc in the name of Kek and I will post proof and donate it to the homeless.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.