[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made at least $44,000 on Admob since 2013

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

One one Admob account, I made over $44k since August 2013.

I made over $13k on the same account from February 2012 to August 2013.

I've also made money on other Admob accounts, as well as via AOL-ONE/Millennial Media and other revenue streams.

I did this by publishing Android apps. Not games though, never really made money with those.

The initial investment was $150 in mid-2011. I made that back by February 2012 and have been in the black since.

This is harder to do then it used to be on Android.
>>
Nice just bought 100k
>>
>>3492255
what kind of apps
>>
tl;dr what coins you holding bro
>>
I can't find Admob on Bittrex, what exchanges is it listed on?
>>
>>3492283
>what kind of apps

Non-game apps. Ones of practical use. Although the newer ones I am doing are more decorative and unnecessary.
>>
>>3492307
>App collection or just one?

I tried a lot of apps. On this particular account, only one made big money. All of my apps on this account, excluding one, made $3000 altogether. The big app made the most money.

The apps are not related much. I tried different things.
>>
>>3492255
Ubuntu looks pretty comfy. Your resolution, however, does not
>>
>>3492255
k
>>
>>3492358

I understand you don't want people stealing your ideas. I'll ask anyways.

What are the odds if I send you a throw away e-mail you'd show me your apps?
>>
>>3492255
Don't fuck with me because my Admob account get Banned and I still don't know why...
Fuuuucck
>>
>>3492635
>I understand you don't want people stealing your ideas. I'll ask anyways.
>What are the odds if I send you a throw away e-mail you'd show me your apps?

I am enmeshed in the thoughts of the San Francisco startup scene (although I have not been in California since earlier this year). One of those thoughts is you don't have to worry much about people stealing your ideas. The initial idea is just the first step in a long process. Also the objective changes, as some people say, a plane flying from San Francisco to Hawaii is off course 99% of the time, but constantly correcting.

Conversely, non-techs who have an app idea tend to overestimate the importance of it. Here's a multi-billion dollar idea - build a search engine better than Google. Or build a search engine that searches for and shows something important that Google does not do (an example of this would be Facebook). Build an artificial general intelligence. These are all good ideas, but the implementation of them and the work and the realizations and epiphanies you'll need along the way are what is important.

Anyhow my advice - first learn how to program Android apps well. It takes a lot of time, so only do it if you want to program Android professionally. Learn about the new Android architecture announced at I/O this year and base your app on that (or 99% of the time you will do that).

Then look at the top apps. Many of them are messaging/chat apps of some sort. Also apps to edit and post photos. Apps to listen to music. Flashlight apps. Ringtone apps. Wallpaper apps. Document reading apps.

Look at these apps. Look to see what can be improved. Where you have a chance of coming in and doing an app as good or better then the top 3 apps in that category. Within several months. Then go to work.

You'll probably have to spend a few hundred (perhaps even a few thousand) on ads nowadays. For something that may not take off.
>>
>>3492255
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
>>
>>3492855
You didn't answer his question you dumb kike

>"I don't believe in idea theft"
>"Here's a long rant dodging the question you actually asked"
>>
>>3492855
i have an idea for a website and an app. I have no knowledge of both.
Do you think it would be better if i focused on the website, judging by what you just told?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.