[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Signatum - What is Dead May Never DIEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: theon.jpg (36KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
theon.jpg
36KB, 500x277px
AHHHHHHHHGGG!!!!
>>
S
>>
File: 1504881305265.jpg (950KB, 3523x3304px) Image search: [Google]
1504881305265.jpg
950KB, 3523x3304px
tfw I am currently mining signatum
>>
Fell for /biz/ memes. Lost $350 and cut my losses. Look at all the Pajeet memes in the shitskin devs twitter.

https://twitter.com/doctorcracking?lang=en

The coin is dead, get whatever you can out of it and stop gambling on shitcoins.
>>
I lost about 0.6 BTC on siggies. I seriously drank the koolaide and thought it was gonna be the next big thing. Luckily I made it all up and then some with ARK.
>>
>>3492334

I never thought it was going to be big but it had the absolute worst fucking PR at the time when it was looking like it was going to get listed on Bittrex. Now the volume is too low and no one gives a shit, and it doesn't have the fundamentals to keep the hype up. Anyone still holding needs to get out now.
>>
>>3492334
>thought it was gonna be the next big thing

How does anyone come to this conclusion? The coin literally had NOTHING except a unique algo.
>>
File: Signatum.gif (3MB, 320x226px) Image search: [Google]
Signatum.gif
3MB, 320x226px
>>3492357
this... was there from start, still made money, but didnt sell ath because I got fucked by the mass dump which it never recovered, at least I mined it all from day 1 and got lots of easy coins... so cant be to mad... Doc is a huge faggot though. Looking through that twitter... wew lad, this has scam coin written all over it.

spare me marines if you decide to show up, worry about how much you lost rather than convince me this coin isnt garbage
>>
>>3492149
I made $1k on this little coin. It was babey's first pump and dump. I'll never buy it again, but it shall forever remain in my blockfolio, and I will from time to time go in and look at the green $1000 bar with a smile.
>>
Crow still shilling sigt to dump his bags...
Quite sad really..
>>
File: orson.gif (950KB, 1176x1444px) Image search: [Google]
orson.gif
950KB, 1176x1444px
I made $25k off Sig and you all bought my bags. Thank you hodl fags.
>>
>>3492318
hm, i wondered where my $350 profit came from, sorry dude my sincere condolences.
>>
>>3493406
>t. LARPing fag who made no money on crypto
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.