/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I have no bills, no income, but $500 in my bank account.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hey /biz/, I have no bills, no income, but $500 in my bank account. Should I just dump it all in crypto and wait? There's nothing I want to buy either, just want money to pay for health stuff for me and my family if needed.
>>
>no bills
>family

What?
>>
YeAH SURe LoL it WiLL Be a MiLlILionN soon
>>
>>3491725
obvs NEET or underage
>>
File: silverw.png (133KB, 1314x525px) Image search: [Google]
silverw.png
133KB, 1314x525px
>>3491700
>>
>>3491725
I'm a NEET who has a loving father who is retired with a paid off house and retirement income + his investments. He will entrust the house and all his money to me after he dies too, but I want to make sure he lives as long as possible.
>>
You should use that $500 and invest in something that will give a real skill. Then take that skill, make lots of money. Then come back and realize how dumb that question is and apologize to us for having to read it.
>>
>>3491758
then what the fuck are you waiting for?
If you know everything is gonna be all right for you in the end and your not gonna end up in a ditch then of course put all your money into crypto.
BUY NOW more than ever. All these fucktards are going to be killing themselves over losing all their money in the dip, selling, and then just watching as the recovery comes in. Dont be one of them
>>
>>3491785
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>3491847
crypto doesn't work that way anon. everything falls whenever bitcoin goes too much up or down. the people here are mentally challenged and think holding any crypto for more than half a day is a good idea.
>>
>>3492071
I made over $20,000 buying back into ETH today and have been holding it on and off for over a year.

>crypto doesn't work
Cope harder.
>>
>>3491700
you're not going to be rich off crypto, but you can make some decent gains with $500. Maybe a few thousand by the end of the year. Not nearly enough to live off though
>>
>>3491700
invested yesterday 500 bucks i think its a good idea right now!
>>
as a rule of thumb; never invest anything you can't stand to lose
>>
>Hey biz I have 500 should I invest on lottery tickets?
>>
>>3491700
Which excuse of a country you are from?
>>
>>3492321
The United States

>>3492228
>>3492251
I can afford to lose $500, it has no use for me at such a low amount, but if it grows into the thousands I can potentially use it in the far future
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.