[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wait til' China wakes up Amerifags & otherworlders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Just wait til' China wakes up Amerifags & otherworlders.
>>
File: chinamanpepe.jpg (13KB, 248x251px) Image search: [Google]
chinamanpepe.jpg
13KB, 248x251px
Ni HAO
>>
The last group of people to be called delusional were Arkies and I'd very much like to be like them
>>
File: mark-henry-finger.gif (557KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
mark-henry-finger.gif
557KB, 250x150px
>>3490560

>"Im still short here."
>>
Yeah you guys are delusional if you think this is a real uptrend. It just so happens to coincide with the chinks going to bed.... I wonder what could be the reason.

Don't buy now or you'll be fucked in about 12 hours.
>>
Chinese miners comprise about 70 percent of the world's bitcoin & altcoins (except PoS coins)!

They control the entire system and how it functions.

They can manipulate things and take it down if they want to and there would be no consequences of them collapsing the entire cryptosphere once they sold back into CNY.The chinese government would just pat them on the back.

I don't think most of you know what's coming...
>>
>>3490560
This is logical way of thinking (in an illogical market) but I believe it too. I think only 4chan retards can't understand basic logistics and how markets work in general, we are definitely going back down to lower 3000's at least in the next few days, might touch 2500 as some still predict.
>>
>>3490745
I'm hoping so, i sold at a loss near the start of the dip and biz has me feeling bad at not buying the "bottom", i just think it's going further down than that.
>>
>>3490560
Ahh yes thank you for showing me this OP I'm definitely going to lose all faith in the market thanks to some literal who on reddit

Just sold 100k
>>
>>3490699

No you fucking moron. You buy now, enjoy gains, CONVERT TO USDT and when you wake up to another huge dip you do the same thing.
>>
>>3490611

I TRIED TO INVITE YOU ABOARD.

I TRIED TO ENTICE YOU INTO THESE FABULOUS OCEANVIEW SUITES

BUT YOU CHOSE TO DROWN.
>>
>>3490611
THis
>>
>>3490726
If China crashes Bitcoin it's purely to buy more.
>>
>>3490784
This.

Set a stop loss for some easy gains and wake your ass up when it happens to buy low.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.