[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winery Croatia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: weingut-restaurant-sinkovic.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
weingut-restaurant-sinkovic.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
hey biz, im a lucky bitch and my father left my some winegrounds in croatia. now i want to find out how big the capital needs are for cultivating such a piece of land in the long run. for many decades no ones cared about the ground and its very abadoned. is there a opportunity or should i just sell the ground? thanks
>>
just sell it and buy bitcoin
>>
>>3490446
Start and ICO. Call it VinoCoin. You know what to do...
>>
>>3490467
post of the day
>>
I'd sell it and go all in on bitcoin
>>
>>3490446
start property developing?
>>
>>3490446
If you didn't get dual citizenship have fun not being able to claim that property from the local government.

t.Croatian-American diaspora
>>
>>3490446
Look up on youtube "Consensys Cora Legacy"

See if you can sell it to them.
>>
I have a dual citizenship and thus the best in the World xaxaxaxa. I try to find out if its a project i want to Start
>>
Im a economist without a Job and money but if the groundsoil is worth it Why Not get into winery. How about biz/ winery haha. There is space enough for a many people.
>>
>>3491538
Sounds p comfy desu
>>
>>3490446
maybe start small and expand gradually
>>
grow weed m8
>>
>>3491576
Yeah pretty comfy, gipsy music Alkohol. Good food just living in a warm country and being slow. First i have to check out how much hectare of land it is, and finish the paperwork
>>
>>3490446
Live in the comfy warm climate countryside making wine with your cute traditional waifu without having a care in the word. Or buy bitcoin and spend your Days posting pinkwojaks untill you finally kill yourself
>>
File: F46449866.jpg (79KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
F46449866.jpg
79KB, 800x533px
>>3490446
It takes on average 10 years to cultivate a good wine product.....

It's better to use a different crop like almonds pistachios or walnuts
>>
Where is the land?
>>
>>3491737
its 40km away from Zagreb
>>
I fucking hate diaspora fucking scum

t. real Croatian
>>
>>3491918
what Do you mean? Im Not Diaspora
>>
comfy dream anon, i know a guy who owns a wine farm, he pays someone else to do all the work. doesnt get much of the profit, but hey its practically free. and he gets wine too ofc
>>
Just Bought 100k Grapes
>>
>>3490446
Im from Austria land of the wine. Just selling wine is not enough, you should make an experience out of it:
>rent rooms for people to stay over at the winery
>build in a restaurant and/or souvenier shop
>rent the ground for marriages/parties/concerts
etc. etc. i knew a wine maker family they had millions
>>
>>3492244
yeah i have many friends who are in the upper class. the things you mentioned are things i would definitly consider with the land. making an experiance out of it. maybe i find a financier. today i wrote down some ideas, some dreams and what not. maybe its a chance for a good new life idk
>>
>>3490446
looks comfy. my end goal with crypto is to get some land so idk why anons are telling you to sell beautiful land for imaginary internet money.
>>
There is one Problem im a German Kraut and i dont speak croatian but i want to learn it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.