[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I SOLD AT 3050 AAAAAaAAAAwaaaaaaa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1228.jpg (1MB, 4175x3635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1228.jpg
1MB, 4175x3635px
I SOLD AT 3050

AAAAAaAAAAwaaaaaaa
>>
buy high, sell low :^)
>>
>>3489200
LOOOOOOOOOOL
I actually fell for the meme.

OP, you should wait for it to reach 4k, the you can sell low again at the next dip
>>
>>3489213
*he
>>
That's what weak hands deserve.
>>
>>3489171
you fucking weakhanded tool.
btw I bought some of your bag with the measly amount of money I could put in
>>
>>3489171
It's pretty much guaranteed that crypto will get a market cap in the trillions in a few years. I don't see why it's so hard to hold. Crypto is the easiest investment decision I’ve ever made. Unless you hold total shitcoins, the chances of you having less money a year from now are basically 0.
>>
File: eleonor.jpg (157KB, 652x812px) Image search: [Google]
eleonor.jpg
157KB, 652x812px
>>3489171
>>3489171
>I SOLD AT 3050
thx
>>
>>3489265
This. That's the reason I'm in crypto. Discovered it by accident around this time last year. I had experience with FX and charts. I took one look at the charts on Poloniex and bought 4000$ worth of ETH the next day. It's basically impossible to lose. Nearly every chart doubled, tripled, 10x, etc from the records they had over a few years or less.

However, that was last year. There are so many ICOs and shitcoins now that I think you need to atleast pick a good project to hold. It is possible to lose if you're holding shit. There's like 20 coins I can think of that will 2x within a year guaranteed, and probably a lot more. GNT, XEM, XRP, STRAT, OMG, ETH, LTC, BTC, etc
>>
>>3489200
always works
>>
Haha faggot go buy some DogeCoin

Leave the real coins for the men
>>
have fun getting cucked by this fake recovery.
>>
>>3489171
Thx frendo ;)
>>
File: 1494444069990.png (532KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494444069990.png
532KB, 1280x800px
>>3489171
that's when i bought in thanks for the added value nerd.
>>
>>3489356
most of the ones you mentioned are still almost 10x over the ICO price. If you bought later down the road you basically bought on ATH and you are losing money. LTC and XRP are shit though, stay away from those turds.
>>
>>3489457
t. Coiner who sold below 3k
>>
Lmao, you deserve it retard, as does anyone who's too weakhanded to just fucking HODL BTC!
>>
>>3489583
I'm not talking about ICOs, just good long holds. Buying at a relatively high price say 10000 for GNT is no problem if you are holding it for 2 years. XRP is cheap right now, so I see it as a good hold. I'm not personally in it. I'm just pointing out that over the long term, these charts grow like crazy. Look at any of those coins a year ago, or two if the charts go back that far.
>>
>>3489171
Cunts with weak hands deserve to lose money.
Fuck you cunts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.