[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dont be stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bulltrap.jpg (80KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
bulltrap.jpg
80KB, 1024x687px
If you fall for it you better just give all your bitcoins to Goldman
>>
Wow it's the first time I've seen this chart. It looks very accurate, I just sold everything I had, thanks buddy
>>
>>3488217
lmao, you posted this again when BTC is rising
>>
>>3488217
Wow OP is a fucking genius. Just sold everything.
>>
>>3488217
We already passed that stage on Sept 7th when it returned to 4650 after the crash from 5000 you moron. Look at the chart, BTC almost halved in value. That's well into your capitulation stage.
>>
>>3488217
were still in stealth phase boys
>>
>>3488255
Price is rising to fast which indicates the bulltrap for now the real crash will happen on tuesday
>>
>>3488217
OP, how retarded are you exactly?

See those labels on the chart .... "institutional investors .... public .... " ?

We have a handful of institutional investors. Bear trap before the rest onboard. Then the normies come behind them and we go to $100k/coin next year. It'll correct to $25k or so before resuming a climb to $500k+ necessary to be the new world reserve over the next 5 years.
>>
>>3488258
this bullshit just made me chuckle, but also gave me a warm feeling in my greedy black heart.
>>
>>3488286
Alts are getting dumped again
Flame me more bois but i atleast know to time the market see you at 1260!
>>
>>3488217
>le meme graph.jpg
>>
>>3488287
>I'm not a "normie"
t. Greater Fool
>>
File: L_6975.png (109KB, 962x543px) Image search: [Google]
L_6975.png
109KB, 962x543px
I would like to say we are still in the climbing steps of Awareness phase... because this is just coming to light... We have yet to see the mania and we are no where near Greed as the numbers of people jumping the wagon have not increased exponentially like the .com bubble.... This is still at its maturing stages ...... The crash is because the Chinese Government have deliberately pull the break on this.... & Mr
Dimon commented unfairly on this .....
>>
>>3488341
What the hell are you talking about? The price has been jumping up at breakneck speed and the alts are rising with it. The candles don't look like a bulltrap, they look like a message.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.