[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ey /biz would you rather have a million dollars right now all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: '.jpg (375KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
375KB, 960x1280px
ey /biz would you rather have a million dollars right now all your not subject to taxes and free to do with whatever youd like

Or a guaranteed %10 interest rate on that million for the rest of your life, adjusted for inflation but you can never take the million out of where the interest is coming from
>>
>>3487364
If you can't make more than 10% on your million per year you don't deserve to have it.
>>
not asian
>>
she looks like a person who smells like cats
>>
>>3487392

why is it that everyone here is some kind of financial genius, yet still posts here
>>
>>3487364
so i either take 1 mil now or make 100k a year for doing absolutely fucking nothing for the rest of my life? tough decision
>>
>>3487364
>nice tits
>disgusting face
why does this always happen I just want a cute girl who's got tits and I want them to be real is that really to much to ask for???
>>
>>3487857

First guy who responded made it seem like taking the 100k was retarded because you could turn the instant million into far more in less time
>>
>>3487791
HINT: They aren't. They are on the red but still make it look like they are genius.
Just look the yesterday thread where people posted their loses. Some of them are genius today...
>>
>>3487791
I was just poking around seeing what people were saying with the crypto crash. I don't browse 4chan 8 hours per day. Why do you think you need to be a financial genius to make 10% a year? With 1m$ you could buy an already successful business in cash and make more than 100k a year on it easily. You could buy a bunch of fixer upper houses and pay people to fix them, then flip. Ever heard the phrase 'it takes money to make money?' Making money is easy when you already have it. The only attractive thing about the 10% interest is not having to do anything, so it takes none of your time. But it sounded like you phrased the question as if it was your only million dollars.

Time is the most valuable asset. If you had the time to run 50 businesses it would be easy to turn 1 billion into 2 in no time flat. Unfortunately you'll need to hire a bunch of people to run it for you (like Trump, for instance), because you don't have time to micromanage it all yourself.

This should all be obvious to you
>>
>>3487857
You want to do nothing? Amazing, I'm surprised you aren't already a millionaire.
>>
The annual payments are worth more as long as you estimate to live for at least 15 years. Adjusted for inflation is a pretty big deal for such large sums.
>>
Given that I am young and I estimate to live for 50 years more at least, taking the annual payments is a no brainer.
>>
>A million dollars tax free that you can do whatever you want with

any other option is retarded desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.