[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benjamin Graham warned you, only 10 percent of your portfolio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Benjamin Graham warned you, only 10 percent of your portfolio should be allocated to speculation.
>>
Invested 1k€ from my 10k€ savings
still think that crypto will recover
>>
This is great advice if you are rich as fuck.

If you dont already have riches then this need not apply.

Keep following boomer advice lad.
>>
>tfw allocated 5% to crypto
>>
>>3487016
90% on this board a faggots with less than 1000 usd invested. its a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1505033759649.jpg (31KB, 367x358px) Image search: [Google]
1505033759649.jpg
31KB, 367x358px
>>3487042

Idiot. When you go all inn, (((they))) lose.
>>
>>3487471
But then they win
>>
File: 1496531976215.jpg (14KB, 298x284px) Image search: [Google]
1496531976215.jpg
14KB, 298x284px
>>3487016
>tfw only invested a small amount into crypto
I'm just enjoying the ride.
>>
All my coins came from mining XVG when it was one satoshi so I don't care.
>>
>>3487016
I don't have enough capital to even have a real portfolio. Therefore everything is speculation. High risk but high enough reward so that someday I might be able to afford to think like a real investor.
>>
>>3487016

Best book you can buy when you are a finance noob looking to invest by far. Revision by Jason Sweig is good too.

If you wanna be more serious about finance in general buy some CFA textbooks, read and understand them, learn VBA and maybe python/R/mathlab and you're good to go, you have the financial knowledge of graduate level. Easier said than done ofc, it takes lots of time and dedication.
>>
>>3487016
Most of my invested money is in the stock market, I just trade cryptos for fun.

That said, if you faggots want to learn how to invest this anon >>3487895 is right, there is no better book to start.
>>
>>3487016
more like THE BOOMER INVESTOR, amirite
i really think that boomers are subhuman. their understand of modern cyberpolitics and cryptoeconomics is abysmal, if they had some dignity they would shut the fuck up instead of showing their ignorance and obliviousness over and over again
>>
>>3488020
*understanding
>>
>>3487016
What if you invested nothing but now have 20k and that 98% of your networth?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.