[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Presale Bot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bot.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bot.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
Tldr I've written a working bot and I'm selling it, message me at @FuzzyM on telegram.

Ok, I've finally written a working bot. Average returns are 50% every 3 months.

Before you ask why I'm selling it, it's because I'm a poor NEET and I don't have the money to get it to work on my own.

The bot itself is finished, fully tested and working. The only thing left to do is fully implement the GUI, which is turning out to be more complicated than I thought because it requires multiple threads running. Anyways, this bot will be ready in 1-2 weeks max, and I'm selling it because I need the money since Bitcoin is crashing.

I was originally going to sell it at $1500 worth of bitcoin, but I'm willing to sell it at 0.3 bitcoin since it's a presale.

However, I will only be selling the bot to 10 people in total, presale and final sale so that I can still use the bot to make profits for myself. First come first serve.

Message me on telegram and I'll provide whatever proofs you want that the bot works, it outputs graphs, results files that I can send you.

This bot is useful for people who feel like they're always making losses. It has been backtested in downmarkets, etc.

I chose the price based on the fact that you can put in only $2k and be making profits within 3 months.

One feature I have included in the bot is the ability to do paper trading so you don't have to use real money if you want to test how it works.

Remember, first come first serve, only 10 bots available and my telegram is @FuzzyM
>>
you have great timing
>>
>>3487051
why?
>>
>Average returns are 50% every 3 months.

Over the last 3 months bitcoin has gone up 100%, you would have done twice better just holding
>>
>>3487083
this is much more diversified and stable
>>
Also running multiple threads requires a few lines of code in python, if you aren't able to do that I'm not too confident in your coding abilities
>>
>>3487094
How much has your bot made since September 1st?
>>
File: Code.png (20KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
Code.png
20KB, 484x484px
>>3487108
yeah lol its basically done, I'm just testing for bugs
>>
>>3487124
Down 3%. Its a pain, but its not too bad right?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.