[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bubbles Pop By Themselves, They Are Not Forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1504372738194.jpg (117KB, 799x486px) Image search: [Google]
1504372738194.jpg
117KB, 799x486px
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@kyriacos/bubbles-pop-by-themselves-they-are-not-forced

"I have been around in the Bitcoin scene for a while and I have never seen this much coordination ever before. If this is not a buying signal, I don't know what is."
>>
>>3486554
It's true. 90% of the fud is clearly being manufactured. This should be interesting, Reminds me of the political season.
>>
I would also add, Notice how threads like this are getting slid?
>>
>>3486615
Why is everyone here so afraid to make dimon memes? I've seen nothing. This cuck attacked us and we all just sit here and take it.
>>
File: 1505446467524.jpg (85KB, 790x934px) Image search: [Google]
1505446467524.jpg
85KB, 790x934px
>>3486659
>>
>>3486554
thanks for sharing.

maybe it needs another meme war! brace yourself /biz/ guys! hodl strong we will make it!
>>
Finally a quite decent post in this sea of pink wojaks
>>
>>3486766
Too bad it keeps getting drowned out.
>>
File: jamie failon.png (148KB, 1024x562px) Image search: [Google]
jamie failon.png
148KB, 1024x562px
Just realize the fact that this billonaire cunt takes the time to FUD bitcoin every now and them, they are scared.
>>
>>3486929
Theres going to be so much "i told you so" potential when it starts going up and is revealed that Jp morgan is now one of the largest holders of BTC.
>>
>>3486554
Good observation OP. Bitcoin is a threat to some of the most powerful people and institutions in the world. I'm not surprised that they're trying to turn public support away from it.
>>
How is it that this shit happens when no-one seems to have any fiat to buy the dip.

Oh, wait...
>>
>>3486991
Many of these wealthy investors will buy the hell out of this dip, especially knowing how they can manipulate the market with enough assets.
>>
>>3486929
This guy is just a stupid piece of shit. Literally anyone can do his job on this board. Being at the top is easy. I know from experience.

I'm getting paid 40,000$ in two days time. Guess where it's all going? I should take it to his bank and do the transaction in the lobby after asking them to count my money. Then tell them to say hi to Jamie for me.

Fuck this guy and don't sweat the crash. This has happened at least 5 times since bitcoin started. The price always crashes to the previous high (which is around 3k in this case). It is finding a lot of resistance there. It may go lower, but I'm not sweating it.
>>
>>3487262
Jame isn't dumb at all. They are trying to discredit crypto so they can pull off another recession without destroying the banks.

If people see crypto as an alternative, they are going to say fuck the banks let them fail next time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.