[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that NEO are done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: china fire service.webm (3MB, 272x436px) Image search: [Google]
china fire service.webm
3MB, 272x436px
Bitcoin and most cryptos are going to survive, but not NEO.
The description of NEO is literally "China's first ever open source blockchain.".
https://neo.org/en-us/

ICOs in China are 100% banned. Crypto exchanges are most likely banned.

NEO is worthless. There are going to be dead cat bounces, whatever. It's real worth is zero. Sell now to deluded bagholders or be lose even more.

Try to prove me wrong. Tip: you can't. It's going to to ~$0.01.
>>
ehh... i doubt it

1. the vast majority of NEO's volume (over 80%, iirc) is in the west

2. it's very unlikely that cryptos are banned in China, particularly not when the rest of the world is slowly waking up to it. the govt itself is very much involved with cryptos. it's probably just a temporary thing (to place more regulation/taxes/control in the govts hands)

3. IF my prediction on 2. is correct, i wouldn't be surprised if NEO became "THE chinese ICO platform" or something of the sort.
>>
>>3486233
The only true Western volume are exchanges that require Western fiat.
Bitstamp, Coinbase, to some extent Kraken.

NEO is Chinese. It's just traded on Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex.

Bitfinex isn't even open to US customers anymore.
>>
Tfw bought NEO yesterday, should have bought GAS.
I don't think it will die. NEO is made in China and China likes their own products.
>>
Easy to prove you wrong. China isn't banning - they're suspending while they bring in regulations. Long term this is good, short term bad.
>>
post more chink webms
>>
>>3486125
>>
>>3486513
Regulated ICO is called IPO and it's done on a stock exchange. The entire point of ICO is to ignore these regulations.

>>3486652
By legal digital currencies they mean CNYcoin backed by the PBOC.

Anyway this has nothing to do with ICOs.
>>
>>3486674
>By legal digital currencies they mean CNYcoin backed by the PBOC.
Neo always intended to run on CNY.
>>
I already sold my NEO awhile ago but just to tell all you retards, the purpose of NEO isn't to fund fucking ICO's.

Fucking dumbasses
>>
>>3486125
claming NEO is an ICO platform
haha , nice research brah
>>
>>3486125
>dat high IQ.

The vast majority of chinks are glorified niggers. We see the proof time and time again.
>>
File: nowipe.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nowipe.webm
3MB, 480x480px
>>3486839
>before the smack down, the only two fee generating clients on the platform were ICOs.
>>
File: vO7MSn1.jpg (458KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
vO7MSn1.jpg
458KB, 1280x915px
it's over
>>
>>3486824
No ICO-s will kill the hype, that's why I sold 80+ % of my NEO, but NEO is the Chinese government's bitch by design.

It's not going anywhere.
>>
GAS got huge pump.
and NEO will get one too. It's a good coin and not ICO trash
>>
>>3486652
you are referring to this

https://news.bitcoin.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-may-face-stricter-regulation-and-licensure/

this is also another interesting news

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-okcoin-and-huobi-to-meet-regulators-friday-chinese-bitcoin-exchange-suspensions-a-good-thing/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.