[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dip's over boyos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1464892399525.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1464892399525.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3295650-chinese-framework-virtual-currencies?app=1&uprof=45&dr=1#email_link

>After cracking down on cryptocurrencies, China now wants a regulatory framework to support digital tokens.

Bitcoin crashed about 40% in two weeks after hitting 5k ATH.

For reference:
- bitcoin also crashed 40% after hitting 1.2k ATH in January
- bitcoin also crashed 40% after hitting 3k ATH in June

And we all know what happened after those January and June crashes.

Strap in for the next moon phase, buttercups.
>>
The bottom will be found today or in a few days.

If your nerves are shot, don't buy in now. Wait for a couple of days of green, which should be late next week.
>>
Is everyone sleeping or what?
>>
>>3485708
not enough A's in your OP
>>
>>3485618
Those "crashes" were corrections. This is the real crash. When I started to see blond chicks on MY FB who never read a book in their lives, I started seeing the resemblance of the DotCom bubble. During the DotCom bubble, my local bar bartender was raging every day about how much he was making. He had no clue what he was investing in. Just rising a bull wave.

What's happening here for BTC is the same bubble story. Don't get me wrong. This is not bad. This is actually really good. The crypto world is plagued with 1000000s of shitcoins and ICOs every day to products that don't exist at all. All valued based completely on speculation is. This downward spiral will make people think twice about what they are investing in from now on, and now just blindly throw internet coins at whatever is green today.

This crash will be like separating gold from rock. You throw the rock in the fire and gold melts. We keep the gold and throw away the rock. This is what this crash will do. It will forge a new wave of crypto that's more stable, reliable, and secure.

Enjoy this ride. This is the end for a few months at least. When you see the price stable for 2+ weeks, start accumulating. That's the time to get in. It might even stay low for more than a year. Keep collecting. Eventually it will be more than it's worth now. You just have to buy and hold.

Peace.
>>
www.firstpost.com/business/reserve-bank-of-india-looking-into-cryptocurrencies-not-comfortable-with-bitcoin-4041223.html
>>
>>3485814
nice story but i kinda doubt your bartender was day-trading .com stocks... gtfo larper faggot
>>
>>3485814
fag
>>
>>3485814
you weren't even alive during the dotcom bubble you fucking retarded piece of shit larper

>muh real crash this tiem!1
said the clueless newfag/the piece of shit FUDer for the 33432th time
>>
>>3485814
>Those "crashes" were corrections. This is the real crash.
Why?

Because it's "big"?
There have been multiple 40% crashes this year alone, and many GARGANTUAN crashes in bitcoin history.

Because it's "quick"?
Bitcoin crashed 40% in ONE week in January.
The current crash took two weeks, and hasn't even reached 40% yet.
>>
just wait for $2200 and stock up
>>
File: 1505250353322.png (278KB, 488x272px) Image search: [Google]
1505250353322.png
278KB, 488x272px
>>3485618
>>
>>3486191
You could've posted that pic at the height of the January 2017 crash, but guess what happened to the bitcoin price since then?
>>
It may go further down as this is possible...
in the meanwhile her eis some news about china form C. Lee the LTC inventor....

https://eu1.salesforce.com/501D0000000RWec

Please read to end and do not panic... the Chinese government wants to regulate and control everything....
>>
>>3486224
> posts salesforce

Are you on an Indian support team? Is this a customer ticket?

You are supposed to be working now, not browsing biz
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.