[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't miss the next Kyber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1504291554229.jpg (152KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
1504291554229.jpg
152KB, 400x560px
I am always out and about scouting for new and upcoming promising projects to sign up for presale and ICO whitelists.
As part of a Steemit subscriber reward programm I will share one promising project BEFORE the whitelist closes for every milestone achieved.
The first one at 25 subs is just around the corner!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@schwmm/upcoming-ico-tips
>>
File: EmbarrasingAnon.jpg (731KB, 945x1417px) Image search: [Google]
EmbarrasingAnon.jpg
731KB, 945x1417px
Oh, come on man, I even followed you back, so don't be like every other shill out there. You have to get ahead of the market like I am. There is room for us all, but shill bullshit to normies was a fast lived, unlucrative niche. Join the revolution. The market HAS TO become more rational. And literally no one but me is even attempting to cater to this need.
>>
>>3485906
I explain blockchain tech normie friendly and give free heads-ups on upcoming projects? What's not good enough about that? Not really shilling before ICO phase is it?
>>
>>3485956
The titles are cringeworthy. I'll read your content and give real feedback later. Read my Kyber article. It is a long term bet and shills are horrible, but they will probably trick Reddit idiots into giving them money. So it goes.
>>
>>3485975
You didn't have enough "fuck you" in the other thread?
>>
whitelist already closed days ago? or am i wrong?
>>
>>3485975
What makes you cringe about them?

I read your Kyber article but I don't quite agree. Although factual correct I think you are blowing up a minor issue. Kyber's way of tackling the liquidity problem is probably the best one out of all decentralized exchanges so far.
Still a good read but makes you wonder if you have an agenda against Kyber going.
>>
>>3486034
What are you talking about?
>>
>>3486117
Kyber whitelist closed 3 weeks ago. There are multiple upcoming projects which are very promising but no ICO or whitelist information has been shared yet. I will not shill those projects, just mention them while you still can get in so you can do your own research.

I will share this info at every milestone as incentive to follow my channel so I can have a wider audience. Win win.
>>
>>3486142
hahahaha
My article is neutral and just lays out various scenarios, which is how a smart investor would look at the issues. 90% of Kyber ICO investors don't know that the KNC coin is possibly unconnected to Kyber's success in the market. They were just shilled a good, very good, business plan, and didn't bother to look at what the coin actually did. Kyber could be the most popular exchange and the KNC coin could be worthless. It is important to learn what coins actually do.
>>
File: steem_shill_BTFO.jpg (6KB, 447x44px) Image search: [Google]
steem_shill_BTFO.jpg
6KB, 447x44px
>>3485489
>8 cents

well youre doing better than pic related
>>
>>3486142
>Kyber's way of tackling the liquidity problem is probably the best one out of all decentralized exchanges so far.

Kyber's whitepaper is propaganda. It doesn't have one solution to the liquidity problem, it has three. The KNC coin is connected to only one of those solutions (third party banks of coins), which is actually the most questionable solution Kyber has. The KNC coin is literally connected to Kyber's most hopeful liquidity plan. Its primary plan is to be the coin bank itself. Its secondary plan is to just generate enough traffic for the exchange to work. Its third, tertiary plan, is to somehow convince other people to make arbitrage bots that demand low enough spreads for consumers to buy. The KNC coin is literally the THIRD AND LAST OPTION OF KYBER'S BUSINESS MODEL.

Now, if it works, then in 2020 or so the KNC coins will appreciate considerably. It is a long term plan. LONG TERM.
>>
>>3486177
I know what the token does.
If you can't deal with criticism then don't ask me to read and comment it.

Good luck anyways with your next articles, I'll keep an eye out for them!
>>
File: LetsDoThis.jpg (74KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
LetsDoThis.jpg
74KB, 600x960px
>>3486192
I'll win in the end.
>>
>>3486192
Kek, gonna buy a toy lambo one day!
Steemit rewards are bs anyways, flooded with bots so I don't really care about them few cents, I'd rather get a good crypto channel going.

>>3486238
Something about KNC really triggers you, eh? Did your KYC get rejected? Are you a BNT bagholder?
>>
>>3486300
I will will the market to become more rational. I am sorry you are on the side lines. Maybe you'll make a 3x on Kyber. The bagholders you sell to won't. I might make a lot more in two or three years when KNC is "worthless" but third party reserves are popping up in the system.
>>
>>3486167
thats really nice, will follow you as soon as i m at my laptop! searching for icos with whitelist is quite time consuming... would be really great if you share those infos via steemit
>>
>>3486379
Glad to have you on board! First milestone is 25 followers so only a few more.

I'm also planning on writing more articles over the weekend, like how to make sure your transactions are processed fast without overpaying.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.