[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont the chinese just use foreign exchanges?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1504835465461.jpg (45KB, 559x553px) Image search: [Google]
1504835465461.jpg
45KB, 559x553px
why dont the chinese just use foreign exchanges?
>>
>>3485240
they obviously will if they have to

thats why this whole thing will blow over given enough time.
you cant stop the people from trading bitcoins now, we are too late in the game. all it will take is a mini asian currency crash and they will be flocking to bitcoin as a safe haven like always
>>
File: 1504507151963.jpg (253KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1504507151963.jpg
253KB, 827x1169px
>why don't the Chinese just use decentralized exchanges?
>>
>>3485240
China has a lot of internet censorship. It has many levels of that. There's a completly blocked level, and then there is the service degradation level.

A few months ago I was in China, and I was able to use Poloniex. *BUT* it was tricky becaue the pages would sometimes load and sometimes not. Sometimes the website would appear to be completly blocked out sometimes you could access it.

The Chinese government is planning to more aggressively block work arounds such as proxies starting next year.

Using the internet in China was tricky and it seems it keeps getting worse.
>>
Why don't YOU use Chinese exchanges and make money out of thin air via arbitrage?
>>
>>3485240
because chink coons shoot you can charge your family for the lead. not even a joke.
>>
China have strict policies about money moving in and out of their country.

by law you have to declare how much money you are taking in and out when flying to China.
>>
The fact they can't report their gains would force them into tax evasions. They could actually go to jail for it.

What if the this leads to next big war, a world revolutionary war, where people from major countries all revolt against their government's refusal to grant them economic sovereignty?
>>
>>3485240

>why don't the chinese just...

Listen, you stupid fucks, because I'm tired of saying this:

China is a COMMUNIST COUNTRY. It is not a western nation where people can just flop to a "new exchange" or other means of electronic communication. This is one of the most heavily censored nations on the planet, second only to North Korea. They execute people in droves who "violate" the party line. If the Chinese government says "no bitcoin", then you can be damn sure 99.9% of the population will tuck it's tail between it's legs and proselytize "NO BITCOIN!!" because they're not going to want to be the next one lined up for a firing squad.

All you faggots that want socialized nanny-state cradle to grave government? This is what it leads to.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.