[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else just got in the Kyber Crowdsale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Kyber Network.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kyber Network.png
30KB, 300x300px
FUCK YES I just bought my seat on this rocket ship!!!!

TO THE MOON!!!!
>>
File: 1505366367123s.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1505366367123s.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
>>3484204
There you go fag

sage
>>
Not sure yet, got 5 Mails varified with KFC. but in this bear market - icos make no sense
>>
>>3484215
The market will recover before you get your token

See dnt
>>
https://steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
Do you even know what you bought?
>>
>>3484215
Let me give you a little tip.

ICOs are the way out of the bear market.
>>
>>3484232
Yes lol and I've read that stupid FUD a thousand times.

It suggests that the long term potential of Kyber might not be slightly as profitable as a lot of people think it will be. That's literally it.

So fucking what lol. This is the best ICO in crypto right now and I know there must be other people here in on it.
>>
>>3484232
I bought MONEY SKELETON AS AN ADVISOR, MOON GUARANTEED BABY!

>>3484204
I also bought OP but I dont think we're getting rich off a $800 investment, unless you wait like 2 years till they pull an ETH NEO STR.
>>
>>3484244
That is not what it says at all. It might be very profitable both in the short and long run, but you should know what you are buying. The coin is only used by third party reserves which might not even materialize. That is the risk. Kyber could be successful and the coin could be not in use at all. The article covers this and many other issues. It is not a "DO NOT BUY" article. Far from it. KNC does get burnt at a high rate, so if third party reserves are very popular in the network and in high use, the coin could considerably appreciate. Do you know what FUD means? FUD does not mean having an accurate understand of the cryptocurrencies/assets you invest in.
>>
>>3484281
>KNC hits exchanges
>whale is mad he could only buy $800 of it
>chink is mad he couldn't buy
>Begrudgingly buys up 100 ETH of it at a slightly higher price and then proceeds to pump up the coin so others buy in even higher
>>
>>3484281
Fuck you subhuman
>>
Anyone getting cold feet about Kyber?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.