[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would die for bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1499275419437.jpg (45KB, 519x591px) Image search: [Google]
1499275419437.jpg
45KB, 519x591px
>>
>>3484005
ur about 2 ;>
>>
>>3484043
lmao
>>
I would too, brother. Many brave people will die to support what's to come with blockchain technology. A great blockchain war is coming.
>>
Than pick up the torch, put your autism to good use and lets fuck up the people trying to manipulate our hard gains away from us. We memed a president into the US. We've uncovered thousands of high position pedos with pizzagate, we survived endless shilling of bots and paid posters. Now it's time to do the same here on biz and deffend the thing we hold so dear to our hearts. It's time to step up and say we wont be pushed around by a group of dirty rich kikes, and we will strike back and cause them to feel fear for the first time in their lives. We will fuck them up, and we will find the truth no matter what. Let's do it, if not for bitcoin, If not for yourself, At least do it for the lulz!
>>
>>3484005
It would also die for you.

In fact, it's dying right now
>>
>>3484005
WE ARE THE CRYPTOMARINES

UNITED
>>
>>3484098
UNITED WE ARE INVINCIBLE!
>>
which one of you did this >>>/adv/18723683
>>
>>3484090
You are right sir. First order of buisness: Buy 100k of Ringcoin on yobit. Go!
>>
>>3484090
>we memed a president
No. You. Did. Not.
Middle aged normies put him in office. Not underage fucks on rthedonald that cant even vote. Stop with this bullshit its so cringe worthy

If you want to achieve something go shoot up wall street
>>
>>3484157
Fuck off EEA shill, We're going after you, we're going to find the dirt, and we're going to fuck you over.
>>
>>3484166
Go draw some pictures of cartoon frogs while the big boys play, faggot.
>>
File: 1504112887063.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504112887063.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>3484005
>>
>>3484090
>It's time to step up and say we wont be pushed around by a group of dirty rich kikes

how fucking delusional can /pol/fags actually be

somehow the chinese government pressuring chinese exchanges is part of your jewish conspiracy theory?

where does it fucking end my guy
enough already
>>
>>3484302
Its the shit (((Goldman Sachs))) is saying in (((MSM))) that is throwing fuel on the fire. Besides Jews created Communism, which is what is enabling China to arbitrarily threaten to or actually ban exchanges.
>>
>>3484319
just wow dude
>>
>>3484302
Oh look its the (((delusional))) kike again. Is that your keyword for the week?
>muh bad optics
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.