[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I messed up so bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: killme.png (4KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
4KB, 305x165px
I've been day trading stratis for the last couple weeks. Two days ago I missed a really good opportunity to sell my stratis @139000 (single green candle) because I was asleep and after that I couldn't face the market anymore.

For every day I held, I lost more money and more shorting opportunities to make my money back. What is wrong with me? Usually I am quick to sell at a small loss to buy lower but I have been lured into a false sense of security because I thought that stratis was going to be pumped with the biance and breeze wallet and I didn't want to miss out.

What should I do? I am not in a position to sell and buy lower anymore. I should have done that two days ago but my head wasn't clear. Now it is too late. If i sell and it goes up I am fucked. If I hold and it goes down I am fucked.
>>
>>3483611
You've learned an important lesson that you were doomed to learn eventually.
>>
Glad I got out of Stratis a couple of months ago. You might need to cut your losses. Maybe get ARK or OMG instead.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170914-200659.png (89KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170914-200659.png
89KB, 1600x2560px
Just tell me why dory out hate money? If you had a bot, it would've sold for you.
>>
Daytrading is way to taxating with the body and the brain, to me it just doesn't make sense. Pick a good project, and ride it until the end.
>>
>>3483664
Are boys guaranteed money?
>>
>>3483679
Bots*
>>
>>3483679

if your end game is guaranteed money you should have went to college
>>
>>3483664
Why is a bot necessary? OP could have put a sell order himself before he jerked off/passed out.
>>
>>3483720
It was moving sideways for the whole day so there wasn't any point in selling. I turn of the computer at midnight and go to sleep and it pumps for easy 5% profit. I feel like the whole market is moving against me . I had a choice two months ago; antshares, ark or stratis. I pick the worst shitcoin which instantly went on a downtrend as soon as I bought it and has only been steadily falling since. Nevertheless i still manage to make 50% profits from the downtrend over the last month. But the last two days just broke me. I missed an opportunity because my sell order was too high slightly and now I have lost more money because I couldn't get over it.
>>
>>3483611
Literally me, I could have sold at profit and then move on to better coins but no, I had to wait one more day.
>>
>>3483611
This is my most disgusting and hated bag. i hope it fucking dies, i dont care if i lose all STRAT
>>
>>3483720
or use a bot to execute exponentially increasing sell orders
>>
>>3483855
why do you hate strat? strat looks like a winner to me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.