[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My litecoins lost half their value. My bitcoins are dropping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: suicide.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
My litecoins lost half their value.
My bitcoins are dropping quicker than airplanes on 9/11
I spent a large portion of my daughters college fund on cryptos right before the bust.
My wife is ready to leave me.
How should I kill myself?
PS - I need fiat, will live stream for USD
>>
File: 1503835650434.jpg (25KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1503835650434.jpg
25KB, 240x251px
>>3482927
>I spent a large portion of my daughters college fund on cryptos right before the bust.
>>
>>3482927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycUHgg0zzU
>>
Just hodl faggot.
>>
spend the rest of her college fund on this dip asap before its over
>>
>>3482951
>>3482956
taking financial advice from /biz/ is what got me in the mess, im not doing it again.
Why dont I just invest in bonds from the micro-nation of Sealand while im at it? Im sure those would be just as profitable
>>
>>3482927
Too many women clogging up academia these days anyways. Better to have her focus on being a good homemaker and finding a good man who will take care of her and who would never gamble his money on magic internet coins.

But yeah fucking HOLD this market crashes and rebounds on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1479407394587.jpg (114KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
1479407394587.jpg
114KB, 745x745px
>>3482927
>I spent a large portion of my daughters college fund on crypto

HAHAHAHAHA

That's even better than people using their own savings on an extremely volatile market they know nothing about, because they want to get rich quick.

You deserve it.
>>
post proof and ill give you .005 BTC out of pity
>>
>>3483037
the only thing im holding right now is my dick in one hand, a bunch of worthless LTC/BTC in the other, and a gun in the other
>>
>>3483513
like i said in my earlier post, proof and then ill give you .005 BTC
>>
>>3482927
if this shit blows over and you don't end up being broke, do yourself a favour and leave your gold digger of a wife
>>
You deserve it dumb cunt.

Dont invest what you cant afford to lose etc, also lol at threatening suicide as if anybody here is supposed to care, faggot
>>
>>3482988
>Why dont I just invest in bonds from the micro-nation of Sealand while im at it? Im sure those would be just as profitable
When you say things like that it makes the larp too obvious.
>>
>>3483545
He can use his 4th hand to snap a selfie
>>
>daughters college fund
>gold digging wife leaving
Yup, you've got way bigger problems than money. Get your shit together man. Your daughter goes to college, she becomes a prostitute who doesn't charge. Any wife who cares more about money than you is worthless. I know you're probably scare of the child support, but people disappear all the time, I believe you can figure out how to do it and make a new life in Argentina. Plus, if you didn't sell any of your crypto, you'll be a fucking multimillionaire with a tiny bit of forethought.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.