[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KYBER IN 5 HOURS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1*ivkUwvVum4Yj5vhD1-0rWg.jpg (105KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1*ivkUwvVum4Yj5vhD1-0rWg.jpg
105KB, 800x450px
Who's ready for x10?

Low market cap thanks to the market crash

REEEEEEEEE

We can't lose my KYBERMARINES
>>
When do the tokens come out?
>>
Will it be on EtherDelta tomorrow?
>>
This shit isn't even going to x2, unless the market recovers.

> buy 3.6 ETH worth of Kyber
>Sell 3 weeks later for 10 ETH
>Down 50% for some reason
>>
>he didnt read the white paper to understand what the coin is actually used for.
>he doesnt know that the coin's value will not be based on the success of the network

prepare to be shocked lol
>>
MGTI IS OUR ONLY HOPE NOW.
>>
Thanks for telling me, i get confused with fucking timezones.
>>
>>3480711
>prepare to be shocked lol

Hey anon you forgot to post the mandatory "deebly concerned anon" steemit article!

Hurry, to the link!
>>
>>3480711
https://steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
I have literally posted this in every Kyber thread I saw. It might be a good short term flip. It might be a good long term investment. But people need to understand what they are actually fucking buying. The shilling is incredible.
>>
>>3480642

Chinese and Israeli cofounders. Prepare to lose your house
>>
>>3480761
"here is what the coin does, be informed!"
"STOP POSTING THAT ARTICLE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOONE CARES. MONEY SSKEEELEEETON!!!!"
>>
>>3480790
so basically the coins will be burned with each transaction, meaning the price of the tokens will go up?

OH NOOOOES

REEEEEEEE

KYBERMARINES
>>
>>3480813

Thanks for looking out for me, Benevolent Anon.

Please send me money too, if you really care.
>>
>>3480857
I really hope you didn't go all in. I repeate Chinese and Israeli founders!!!!!!
>>
>>3480857
It could. Yes. That is a big LONG TERM benefit to buying the coin.
>>
File: 1501478562614.jpg (72KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
1501478562614.jpg
72KB, 1024x554px
>>3480886
I repeat

MONEY SKELETON!!!

p.s. I went all in
>>
File: pumpit (2).jpg (210KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
pumpit (2).jpg
210KB, 960x520px
>>3480886
>Chinese and Israeli founders!!!!!!
>>
>>3480642
ill stick it in your kyber, anon... will buy 100k
>>
this thing is going to go sub ico
>>
File: 1-ljBJnK4KlSbdTrOj83Cfzw.png (669KB, 1670x795px) Image search: [Google]
1-ljBJnK4KlSbdTrOj83Cfzw.png
669KB, 1670x795px
>>3481040

Lol, yeah, the biggest ICO of 2017 with 40k whitelisted members is going to go sub ICO..

Looks like pajeet missed out on the whitelist
>>
>>3481060
yeah, lambos for everyone. enjoy.
>>
In light of the China mess this is the kind of exchange we need.
>>
>>3480790

ICOs are valued on pure hype, the fact that it might not be totally successful is irrelevant.
>>
>>3481040
KEK, no coiner keep crying
>>
>>3481190

Don't be so brazen though anon...I'm on the whitelist but we're in the middle of an absolute bloodbath

I don't think hunting down ico coins on etherdelta is on people's minds nowadays...
>>
>>3481259
Agreed

I don't mind holding though..
>>
>>3481259
>I don't think hunting down ico coins on etherdelta is on people's minds nowadays...
of course it is, jessica. just because you didn't prepare for this doesn't mean everyone else is as new as you.
>>
File: IthinkIspotAbagHolder.jpg (156KB, 788x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IthinkIspotAbagHolder.jpg
156KB, 788x1200px
>>3481415
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.