[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REPEAT AFTER ME: THIS IS NORMAL. THIS IS HEALTY. THIS IS GOOD.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: newfag.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
Stop being afraid of corrections. They are normal and healthy. They also stop eventually.

We could hit 2700, or 2400, or even 1800 and I wouldn't be surprised. Instead of being fearful, be greedy. Find ways to maximize your BTC position even in times of famine by taking intelligent positions and acting on logic, not emotion.

We will get through this. It may be tomorrow. Or next week. Or 1000 days from now. This correction and downturn will end and then we continue our ascent and transformation of money as a concept, globally.

(((THEY))) want you to use ShekelCoin and GIBCoin and GovernmentCoin. That's what this latest shakedown is. Intended to scare you into buying (((THEY))) coin.

Don't fall for it. Crypto is the most significant development for the freedom of an individual since the printing press. Let us continue escaping bondage by taking the creation and transmission of value out of the hands of the few and into the hands of the many.
>>
>>3479328
We could hit 0, or .10 or .20 tomorrow or next week or 1000 days from now
>>
>>3479328
>Find ways to maximize your BTC position even in times of famine by taking intelligent positions and acting on logic, not emotion.

word
>>
>>3479328
Wtf is their coin?
>>
>>3479724
USD - huge premine, no coin cap, team is almost entirely Jewish, horrible distribution, shady af, has been trending straight down for decades now
>>
>>3479328

I just dont know where to buy back in. It's been swinging from 3260 to 3340 for the past few hours. Too afraid to set buy orders though. ANy advice biz?
>>
>>3479797
Buy in as low as you can. A few hundred dollars difference isn't going to matter in the long run.
>>
>>3479328
Top kek, it's over lad. The state of the board is going to have to change, as the king of the crypto crumbles to dust. All those defending the bitkingdom will have the weight of theirs and others bags on their shoulders forever
>>
>>3479797
When it reaches 2400 is a really safe time to buy before it shoots up again. Maybe go a bit greedy and go for 2000 buy but I doubt it will hit that low. But in general look to buy bitcoin when its around 1800-2400$
>>
>>3479797
Wait a week or two. You want to see like three days of steady growth before you buy in.
>>
>>3479797
If we could always safely predict and time the dip we would all be in lambo land. 2k and below is a clear possibility
>>
>>3479713

Yep. You either believe that blockchain is a disruptively innovative technology that's going to unsettle global financial regimes, or you don't. I wouldn't touch crypto with a 10 foot pole if I didn't believe in the long vision. It actually took me a while to come around, considering I ignored thousands of /b/ shill posts for Bitcoin back in 2010. I never did bother to get my gaming computer configured to mine CPU mine BTC because I thought it was a fad. I was wrong. I can admit that now.

People - everyone - deserves to control the value that they create. The government currently has the ability to devalue anything that you create by simply inventing more money out of thin air (research quantitative easing - nice words for printing more money). Immutable, distributed, public stores of value are the best way to ensure that the value you create today isn't destroyed by a self-interested entity acting against your best interests.

>>3479724
>>3479779

USD. EURO. YUAN. ETC. They're all centrally-controlled state currencies that are entirely manipulated with very little transparency. Global, distributed, transparent stores of value are the future. It may take time, and it definitely won't be easy, but we will get there. Expect resistance.
>>
>>3479851
This.

It's 2800 in market place china. It will continue to drop after bot arbitrage starts to happen
>>
>>3479897
the problem i see is that many people dont actually believe that bitcoin is the future. these normies see that it's increasing and want in on the capital gains.

the good thing about this downtrend is these fucking normies are selling so that only people who believe remain and we can proceed with real growth
>>
>>3480041
>the good thing about this downtrend is these fucking normies are selling so that only people who believe remain and we can proceed with real growth
Amen.
>>
>>3480058

Fearful normies drop shekels
>>
>>3479328
I RESERVED $8000 IN USDT FOR ARK SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS, BUT THE MOTHER FUCKER WON'T GO DOWN!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3480041
Wrong. Even old people I know believe it's the way of the future. My mum's accountant owns bitcoin.
>>
>>3479851
>$1800

no the floor will be higher than the last
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.