[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's time for an American corporate death penalty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>Equifax waited to disclose the hack
>Equifax includes clause in TOS requiring consumers resolve compensation through arbitration rather than participation in class action lawsuit
>Equifax execs sold stock before hack was disclosed

Equifax and Goldman Sachs should be nationalized, the execs thrown out and profits reposessed, the responsible folks should be charged with criminal negligence, then the companies should be privatized again.
>>
Corporations are people. Seems reasonable. We can revoke charters at will. We should do so
>>
How much money am I going to get from Equifax?
>>
>>3479322
I'm honestly pretty surprised all these crooked bankers and politicians haven't been rounded up yet and publicly executed

I guess the 99% is dumber than I thought! lol
>>
>>3479322
they have lots of money so they can litigate any charges
>>
But the Equifax execs said it was just a coincidence that they sold all their holdings after the attack but before the public announcement.... are we supposed to believe you left wing liberal fucks who are trying to hand over this country to the transvestite faggot whores. I bet you stupid fucks didn't even vote for Trump.
>>
Corporate got theirs... Hackers getting theirs... now the lawyers want their cut.
>>
>>3479322
Yes because ethe goverment would never cause this and goverments never le- oh wait the fucking swedish goverment literally leaked personal info of NATO jet fighters to fucking Russia.
>>
File: 1392767353_kanye_west_wall_40.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392767353_kanye_west_wall_40.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>be browsing employee pages for unrelated contact info
>spot security error a highschool student could have prevented
>take out mortgage on home
>apply for 5 creditcards and max out all of them
>use every penny you own to short EFX >hack Equifax and compromise millions of SSN
>sell SSNs to Russian and Chinese computer hackers
>mfw $EFX tumbles to 0
>watch from your yacht as tendies rain from the sky like mana on the Israelites
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>3480103
This is a wise man
>>
>>3480065
>He thinks these people are Trump's enemies
>>
>>3480086
I am prone to think hackers compromised 1% and exec sold the other 89% of the data.

To smoke screen the real deal they sold enough to grab attention after scandal and not enough to be arrested next day for inside trading
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.