[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tierion ($TNT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tnt4.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tnt4.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Ok, so instead of shilling shit that's already 10xed like OMG, ARK, and NEO, why not find lower cap coins with high potential and that have not already 10xed.

ARK and OMG are not going to defy the laws of the market. Things can not go up forever. Putting your money in EITHER of these right now is equivalent to getting on your knees and praying the whales have mercy on you.

Look at Tierion (TNT). Here are some of the node details - ROI - that we do know (more details at launch this week).

350 Million TNT designated for node rewards over 8 years. Now, assuming ALL 350M circulating TNT are held in nodes nodes(VERY ambitious), this puts the MINIMUM annual ROI at 12.5%. Of course, not all 350M circulating will be in nodes. So, lets be generous and say 60% are in nodes. This puts each node at about 20% annual ROI in the long run.

In other words, whales will be all over this shit.

Also, you'd might like to know that a massive investor in the Tierion ICO was Vitalik Buterin's investment company - Fenbushi Capital (http://fenbushi.vc/index_en.html)

You're welcome.
>>
What's funny is the first time I saw this pasta, saying that putting money in ARK would be a retarded idea since it already 10x, ARK was at about 70k sats.
>>
>>3478487
What does "70k sats" mean? I'm new here. Just lurking.
>>
>>3478536
"70,000 satoshis"

Satoshis are the unit used to measure smaller quantities of BTC... similar to cents into dollars.

1btc = 100,000,000 satoshis.
>>
>>3478645
Gotcha. Thank you. Any tips for something with only a basic understanding of stocks? I won't be blowing my money away, just $100 here or there to fuck around with. Maybe I'll hit the next mooncoin (probably not, ik).
>>
>>3478487
And an even worse idea now :)
>>
Do they have a whitepaper?
>>
>>3478855
they do anon, jump in now. It's on sale. For real the project is rock solid.
>>
How many do I need for a node?
>>
STOP POSTING ABOUT TIERION
>>
>>3478423
>t. buy my bags
>>
File: cybtierion.png (427KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
cybtierion.png
427KB, 820x300px
>>3478917

We are the Cybtierion
>>
>>3478898
About 2 ETH last I heard.
The node network is supposed to come online soon, so we'll know soon enough I guess.
>>
Have 1k TNT. Can't wait for this to break out.
>>
>>3478956
right. I'd want to sell the day before a software release. Good thinking. You got me.
>>
>>3478423
is it a dumb time to buy with ether right now? since ether is so low.
>>
>>3479116
what? TNT/ETH stayed virtually the same while ETH/USD went down. Are you retarded?

I didn't believe that shit about normies entering biz but fuck, this is it guys, it's been fun while it lasted.
>>
>>3479116
Just.... Anon, I.....

>measuring in fiat
>>
File: 1505426345479.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1505426345479.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
>>
Lower market cap coin? You misspelled WTC
>>
Where to buy?
>>
>>3479688
Hitbtc has it i think liquid has it too
>>
>>3478991
We are the TNTitans
>>
>>3478773
>0,00

Yes, there are some fundamental differences. For example, with stocks you normally keep the $5-$15 that you should spend up front on kneepads.

Ideally you will make that back after you suck your first 1-3 dicks, but the market has been volatile lately.
>>
>>3478423
anyone have any wild guesses as to what a node/master node amount of TNT will be? i know the announcement is tomorrow just wondering what others opinions are. maybe around 1000? more?
>>
>>3479011
what do you mean 2 eth worth like it will be on a sliding scale? or about 600 dollars worth?
>>
>>3478423
What do you think about crypto beaks video on TNT op?

https://youtu.be/wCvfFvyANVc
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.