[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just HODL IT! ▼ Fuck the FUD ▲ Ƀ WILL PREVAIL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jpmorgan-fud-my-keks.png (838KB, 2584x1619px) Image search: [Google]
jpmorgan-fud-my-keks.png
838KB, 2584x1619px
FUCK JP MORGAN! FUCK GS! FUCK ((((((THEM)))))! FUCK THE FUD!
FUCK THE OLD BANKS and OLD ECONOMY!
BTC IS THE FUTURE ECONOMY!

HODL! FUCK THE FUD! WE WILL PREVAIL! WE WILL CHANGE THE FUTURE!

In 2022 Ƀ0.2 will buy a house!
In 2032 Ƀ1 will buy a island in the pacific!

Let's make Bitcoin a standard in the way of living of the civilized world!
Let's make the Future together!
Let's drive innovation and aim for the stars!

The end game is to change how the economy works and make Satoshi Nakamoto dream "A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System" a reality!

LETS DO THIS! HODL and SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE!
>>
REEEEEEEEE
>>
THIS

WE ARE THE EARLY ADOPTERS

THE UNRELENTING MARCH OF INNOVATION IS TOWARDS THE ELECTRONIC, THE VIRTUAL, CURRENCY INCLUDED

THE CURRENT FRACTION OF THE GLOBAL POPULATION HOLDING CRYPTO IS FUCK ALL

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT
>>
>>3477146
nobody is selling because of jp morgan you stupid retard
china fud was real
we find out what happens to the biggest exchanges tmrw, they're meeting regulators
prep those shorts
>>
File: 45t8gbh549.jpg (353KB, 400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
45t8gbh549.jpg
353KB, 400x1200px
>>3477146
>>
>>3477146
keep yourself in denial you soon to be poorfags
>>
>>3477789
You are hopeless if you think there is any chance of BTC being lower than it is now in 2 years. I hope you stay a nocoiner because you don't deserve to be rich.
>>
>>3477789
>soon to be poorfags
>implying we are dumb enough to put more than we are happy to lose into crypto
>>
>>3477849
A lot of people are 100% invested into crypto. It's reckless in the short term but if they can hold until the crypto market cap is in the trillions I think it will work out well.
>>
I'm 100% invested into crypto and honestly I don't give two fucking shits. It's not like my "investment" is enough do buy a fucking house anyway, a car at best.
>>
File: narsistinen-hymy.jpg (23KB, 200x191px) Image search: [Google]
narsistinen-hymy.jpg
23KB, 200x191px
15% in BTC

Don't even feel the dip
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.