[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW CRYPTOCOIN IDEA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Pape tHe frog.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
Pape tHe frog.png
37KB, 1127x685px
Would it be possible to create a crypto that acts as a fully impartial exchange between all other cryptos?

I imagine the blocksize would be disgusting so some nerdwork certainly would need to be done, but in theory I think it would be nice if we stopped relying on exchanges and their management and instead decentralized trading.

If any brainboxes want to explain why this is technically impossible/too hard, I'd love to hear why.

Sincerely,

Pajeeto.
>>
>>3477110
>ideas guy
>has no clue what he's talking about
>hasn't even done basic market research
pretty standard as far as idea guys go
>>
>>3477125
Thank you.
>>
>>3477110
>Old idea
Komodo Platform's BarterDEX with atomic cross-chain swaps, coming soon with a fancy GUI
>>
>>3477179
yes yes it all pretty and everything, but how are you going to put fiat into it?
>>
>>3477415
Tokenized fiat allowing people to trade 1:1 with small fees to make it worthwhile?
>>
>>3477110
I had heard that centralized exchanges are necessary in order to exchange fiat for crypto, it makes sense, but I'm not 100% sure.
>>
Exchanges or black market back door meetups.

You can buy (x) at a store, or if it is made illegal to sell, you can buy (x) from a dealer instead.
>>
>>3478101
While dealers can make decent money, it is highly inefficient and even dangerous compared to products openly sold at huge marketplaces.

You would have to hold festivals specifically designed to attract black market traders to get any real business done, and feds would be out in force with their HODL shirts and wojak memes.
>>
>>3477110
cosmos
polkadot
zrx
kyber
bnt

start researching boi
>>
Money wouldn't be able to be transferred from paypal or banks either, they literally control the point of entry for USD to enter the crypto market.

The only way would be with cash, or a different currency, having a bank or trusting in a payment provider that is stationed in a country where trading fiat for crypto is legal.
>>
>>3477435
ok, but controls the token? the fiat to crypto gateway will stay under the state control for now....until we invent something....like a decentralized localbitcoins....
>>
>>3478582
How would you stop narcs? It will literally be like buying and selling drugs. You would have to find some loophole, like calling it instead of a cryptocurrency, calling it a token of good karma or some such jazz.
>>
>>3477415
Pegged Asset eXchange (PAX) it's all part of the plan... they have multiple white papers on all the features they have built and are building. This thing will be yuuuge once they decide to actually market, which is now their focus.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.