[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press S to shit on Jamie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1486231029039.jpg (17KB, 270x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486231029039.jpg
17KB, 270x330px
Press S to shit on Jamie
>>
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>3476759
S SSSSS SSSSSsssssSS SS s s S
>>
File: scam1.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
scam1.png
42KB, 250x250px
>>3476751
>>
sssSssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss ssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSÅ 
>>
>>3476751
I CAN'T PRESS S HARD ENOUGH SSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_a3_-ooug
>>
File: SnB Examplar.jpg (28KB, 410x336px) Image search: [Google]
SnB Examplar.jpg
28KB, 410x336px
>>3476751
>he actually thought central banks, including a communist central bank, would just let blockchain take over the world
>>
>>3476751
thanks for letting me buy cheap BTC you greek jew faggot
>>
Who's going to hack this fucker? He is responsible for nearly crashing the world economy and the piece of shut thinks he can talk now. Fuck him. He has a daughter right, is she hot?
>>
can someone shoop jamie using a bitcoin atm?
#all in now guys.
the best way to get under his skin is to meme him into the biggest bitcoin supporter on the planet.
>>
Agree let's get some fake news going about how this piece of shit buys tons of bitcoin. There needs to be fake news farms for btc. Hope people are working on it. Also, fuck jamie dimon. Piece of shit almost crashed our economy. He should be tarred and feathered
>>
>>3476751
s
>>
>>3477273
>tarred and feathered
That hardly seems that bad. Like, sure, you have to shower and clean a bunch of shit off of you, but that's not bad at all compared to other forms of vengeance.
>>
>>3477303
Hot tar kills you with third degree burns..
>>
>>3477318
You don't die from being tarred and feathered but it would be extremely painful
>>
S

fuck this banker cuck

gurantee you he has watched his wife get her anus plowed by a 250lb linebacker mandingo
>>
File: 1758_scrot.png (128KB, 255x580px) Image search: [Google]
1758_scrot.png
128KB, 255x580px
S
>>
File: S.jpg (55KB, 739x895px) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
55KB, 739x895px
>>3476751
>>
>>3476751
If you know someone is wrong, why shit on them. You should ignore them. The fact that he is pricking the bubble, is the reason your butthurt
>>
He mad we know banks are a ponzi. The economy cant crash fast enough
>>
his makeup LOL look at that lipstick and rouge. hes not just a welfare queen hes a bailout whore. I think his mortician should do him up like that when the have a fancy funeral paid by tax bailout money
>>
Word is a messenger (early 20's) was delivering a package to him and started talking about Crypto and how how he had over a mil in gains. Dickhead warned him about crypto told him to invest in bonds. Messenger ignored him and started talking about red Lambos.
>>
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSssssssss
>>
>>3477492
It's like a Trucker yelling about automation.
Except the Trucker is innocent, Bankers are not.
>>
>>3476751
you are giving this dino way too much credit.

no way his fraud-remark had this effect on the market.

bubble-remarks during a downswing are easy to make, and what we see here is a clear example of survivor bias: Bulls like McAfee died, and bears like Jamie will live.

thats all this is. Jamie's daughter is on track to become more powerful and rich than her father.
>>
File: 1482112868733.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482112868733.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>shitting on the person giving you cheap BTC
>>
>>3477352
for you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.