[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bongoland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Where's a good place to buy Bitcoin? I've had shit experience on localbitcoin with cunts refusing me money because of how old my account is, and charging ridiculous amounts for their rubbish deal.
>>
>>3473249
Go2 coinbase like a gramma
>>
>>3473266
I don't want to post my bloody passport on there.
>>
no need for id and accept paypal
getcrypto.club/bitcoin
>>
>>3473715
Virwox seems the best choice I guess.
>>
Also /r/ing advice on this. Apparently we get fucked with conversion fees from GBP. Not really worried about anonymity just want low fees
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with localbitcoins at all. Just don't be a retard thinking someone is going to accept 2k off some literal nobody with zero rating. Start off small and buy a few tens of mBTC then bump the order when you have rating. It's not hard retard.
>>
here's what happens
sent £400 to coinbase and paid £19 fees, last few transactions were £5.
then i bought eth and got double fucked by coinbase fees of £10
ended up with £371 worth of eth.
>>
>>3473249
I use bittylicious.com. There is a bit of a premium but doesn't matter if there is a big enough dip and it's quite quick. The amount you can buy is small to start with but increases after your first purchase.
>>
>>3473951
It's utterly trash for the UK.

>>3473984
Would they need my passport and where I have lived in the last 80 years?
>>
I use Coinfloor.

You'll need to make an international transfer to their account, for which they'll charge £5. Your bank will also charge a fee for it. My bank charges £25 for instance.

You will also need to give them your ID and various information but it wasn't difficult and was pretty quick.

Don't know of any better ways of doing it desu.
>>
>>3474013
No, they don't ask for any details or ID.You can make your first trade in minutes. You signup then decide how much you want to but and it says how much it is in £. Press "Get some coins", then you have 20 mins (?) to transfer the money to the stated account number using online banking (make sure to include the reference on you bank payment). Then click to say you've sent the money and the crypto is in your wallet within 2 mins. There are only a few coins available but it has BTC, ETC, LTC and a few others so is good enough.
>>
I've been researching and some people seem to suggest using Revolut to get around the conversion rate here, then paying into an exchange with that so you only take one hit. Am I being memed or will this work?
>>
>>3474088
You can upload ID if you want to buy in larger amounts but if you're small time like me it's fine.
>>
>>3474075
I don't trust these guys, I think they're a scam.
Do you have any Bitcoin ATMs near you, OP?
>>
>>3473249
Google "Bitcoin ATM UK"

Thank me later
>>
>>3474368
Bitcoin Atms have horrible rates. Far worse than localbitcoins.

Op just needs to have a few more trades with good feedback until he gets the good rates
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.