[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch out. /pol/ is here in force today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2i9pmx0.jpg (148KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
2i9pmx0.jpg
148KB, 1280x853px
You know the types:
>Butterball Kekistanis
>Autistic Screechers
>Jealous Nocoiners
>Internet Edge Champions

With the price of BTC dropping before it shoots up to 6k, tons of maggots and faggots are going to be working their way into biz over the next few days or longer. They want you to panic sell, they want gibsmedats, they are going jam their fingers up their ass before typing every post.
Don't give them anything. They don't deserve Bitcoin, they definitely don't deserve any info about ETH, they should be cast out into the cold.
Same goes for altcoins.
Don't sell them any of your coins. Don't tell them about ICOs. It'll go right over their heads and they'll just muck up any pump plans we have for altcoins. IF you so choose to explain anything to the "smug" poorfags, please remind them that they are 10 years behind the times - DO NOT GIVE OUT REAL INFORMATION UNLESS THEY ADDRESS YOU AS SENPAI.

DO NOT LET NEWGUZZLERS GET IN THE ALT GAME.

In one year BTC market cap will be over 100 Billion by itself. Don't screencap this. Make it happen anons. Happy bearish winter to all of my fellow /biz/nessmen!!
>>
>>3473147
>Muh spoopy evil nazi racist sexist internet boogeyman!
>>
>>3473182
You gonna tell me about your /biz/ness related ideas, or are you sniffing your fingers before you type?
>>
>>3473147
/pol is welcome here
>>
You might as well be ranting about GamerGate, you insufferable faggot.
>>
It really isn't hard to avoid most of the /pol/fags. Just filter all their gay little buzzwords and hide frog threads. I would hide frog threads anyway just because it's like holding up a sign that says "hey I'm 12". Now if we could get them to stop posting black dicks everywhere that would be nice.
>>
>>3473218
the best of /pol/ migrated here after plebbit newfriends made the former insufferable
the only persistent quality thread I can think of is /sg/
>>
Bumping with the prediction the China will soon be birthing its own "national coin" and may trigger a cascade of countries and banks to follow behind. We may also be looking at USA either adopting or competeting directly with Bitcoin (even though it was the NSA that came up with the idea).

All of this FUD and price dropping we see now is the most obvious buy-in-low scheme I've ever seen, and can't wait to see news articles in 2022 about how Jamie Dimon was publicly executed for trying to acquire cheap bitcoin.
Look at that beautiful baby grow <3
>>
>>3473268
why would you ever mute anyone? I see it as a litmus test of how nuts the FIAT world is and how desperate nocoins are getting.
Also, have you seen the SHITTEDdotCOM pictures floating around /b/ and /pol/? Glorious. I'm going to order a couple poster sized prints to tack up on lamp posts downtown - I'm 30. Still haven't told anyone about 4chan IRL, still want to put up posters of women shitting out brown dicks
>>
The /pol/tards are mad at Daddy for saying nice things about mexicans today
>>
>femanon detected
Sweetie go post on Pinterest while the men talk business.
>>
>>3473147
white hating commie rat.
>>
>>3473147
>tfw nobody mentions /pol/ on this board except concern faggots like you
When will the RWDS gas (You)?
>>
>>3474009
wtf are you talking about? /pol/tards arent subtle at all. they're always talking about Jews and blacks and Identity politics when it has nothing to do with what this board is about (money). stuff like the iota raid was just embarrassing and is fucking up a board that's otherwise pretty decent
>>
>complain about /pol/
>thread gets invaded by triggered literal retards
Every time.
>>
a lot of kikes itt
>>
>>3473147
Not gonna lie, you sound like a nigger. We can't let you get your hands on the codes.
>>
I'm not selling shit suck my dick
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.