[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM ANGRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: -l4fQZ5h_400x400[1].png (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-l4fQZ5h_400x400[1].png
59KB, 400x400px
so fucking angry at this piece of shit flip-flopping (((exchange)))!
they received my deposit yesterday and put it on hold; it was the sixth one this year - same account, same bank, same IBAN, within ther retarded Tier 2 $2000 limit

I put in a support ticket, wait for 8h, escalate it via their little google form and finally receive a c/p bullshit response about money laundering and the only way to solve it is to broadcast them personal documents with sensitive data... or get the money back

banks are closed today, tomorrow is friday, the dip will be over and me left with my dick in my hand... I can't even...

any anons share the same experience? for me, Kraken's service has been stellar up to this point, I even shilled it here in noob threads and helped IRL friends use them as fiat-crypto gateway

sorry for this wall of text, my way of REEEEEEEEEEEEeeeing
>>
>>3472469
i guess they...

crack'd you.
>>
File: faggotry.jpg (184KB, 1494x549px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.jpg
184KB, 1494x549px
>>3472469
pic related was their response

moral of this story would probably be: don't use a single fiat-crypto gateway no matter how reliable your history with it
>>
I'm angry
I've had enough of these people.
They're a bunch of Christian-murdering scum that run giant death factories
Keeping babies alive and selling their body parts
What more do you need to know about these people?
I go out and face these scum
They literally crawl out from under rocks
They have green-looking skin
And they run around screaming "We love Satan, we want to eat babies."
I have them on video

Hillary is into creepy, weird, sick stuff, man
She sleeps in the same room with that creepy weirdo woman whose mother wears a hood over her head. (What the hell?)
That woman, number one, is ugly
Imagine how bad she smells, man
I'm told her and Obama just stink
Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur

Literal vampire potbelly goblins
Are hobbling around coming after us
My spirit gets close to that evil and I feel it go
Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!

We're such self-centered crap
We don't even notice Hell itself rising up against us
Millions are pouring in people, of the very worst type
And I'm so pissed

We're gonna stab your daughter at the mall
Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!
We're going to stab your wife, your son
Ooooooooooooh!
We're gonna stab you with a butcher knife
And then the Police Chief is gonna say
"We love our Somalis, we love our Muslims
Oh they're so good, oh they're so sweet."
>>
Just get verified u little bitch.
>>
File: 1497509199205.jpg (23KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
1497509199205.jpg
23KB, 485x491px
>>3472573
no I don't want any anglo to have access to my citizen UUID, the most sensitive of numbers on my docs
I don't know how they store nor how they secure their records
too risky but you go ahead with your happy-go-lucky attitude
>>
on a related note, anyone know a hassle free fiat-crypto gateway for yuropoors living within SEPA system?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.