[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1477067973904.png (4KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
1477067973904.png
4KB, 304x166px
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO MOON FUCK ME
>>
File: rekt.png (8KB, 645x95px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
8KB, 645x95px
btfo
>>
>>3471937
not buying QTUM right now is so retarded that I can’t even find words.
>>
>>3471937
I think people are scared of the swap, the devs said they didn't get a response from bittrex yet.

I got into crypto when BTC was ~4600 so I was mostly in the red and I put all my hope on QTUM, got a lot of profit and being the greedy retard that I am I thought about hodling more and ended up selling at a loss (again).

That said it's a good project, people will probably rebuy after the swap is finished since it's extremely undervalued right now.
>>
>>3472021
I would but my daytrading stack is stuck in fucking OMG right now. I'm selling when I'm breaking even or at +1-2%
>>
>>3472370
It would be retarded sell OMG too.

Just fucking HODL these sleeping giants, everything is red because of BTC fall.

Weak hands are selling, they will regret.
>>
>>3472453
I have a hodling stack and a day trading stack.

I could have multiplied by hodlings by OMG by 50x in the past fucking month I rode the waves If I didn't fall for the hodling meme because this shitcoin always come backs.
>>
>>3472453
Opportunities like today is why day trading is good for crypto.

An all red day. It doesn't even fucking matter what you buy you know you'll get a solid 5-10% easily if you just had cash / btc to dump in an alt right now.
>>
>>3471937
It did moon.

It went from 240 - 360.

That's pretty solid.

Did you get greedy? Did you, OP? Act like a greedy motherfucker and get burned?

Did you get burned for being a greedy cunt? Was 50% not good enough for you? Just wanted some more, eh?

Well, now you're getting more. Lots more. More and more and more and more. Losses, that is.

Chin up, buck-o. Bag holders exist to give me profit. Thanks for your patronage.
>>
>>3472495
Exactly you could random buy any coin, not saying it will double in the next weeks but it will be a profit for sure.

Days like these in the stock markets and people would've seriously hang themself, in cryptos is like "whatever, it will go up".
>>
>>3472556
>It went from 240 - 360.
>That's pretty solid.
pffff. its nothing compared to okcash that was pumped from 2200 to 1600.
>>
>>3472980
16000* missed one 0
>>
second rush NOW in 1 hours

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SIB
>>
>>3472980
>>3472992

You're right. 50% gains aren't the best thing that you could have done over the period and that there were bigger moon-missions... but anyone who lost money on QTUM fomo-bought late or got greedy. That's my point.

Sure, the opportunity cost of the QTUM swing was great considering the alternatives, but QTUM was extremely predictable. I don't know that OK cash was as much (I wasn't following it, so can't comment). Fundamentals / technicals on QTUM were ripe, though.
>>
im bagholding this, but I suspect this coin is as good as any if not better than most for recovery to above 300k sats.
>>
>>3471937

>resistant against a tech that hasn't come out yet and maybe never will

>implying that if it does come out we could make a coin resistant to future tech using only current tech

Anon, I...
>>
I made a bad decision and bought into this late at 300k I guess I'll badhold and see if it recovers well.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.