[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good place to buy or 3k possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Is it a good place to buy or 3k possible?
>>
>>3471361
Waiting for 2.5k then 1.8k

If you have enough cash, scale in
>>
>>3471366
nah dude are you retarded wait for $100
>>
>>3471361
I know people were meming before about the bottom being all kinds of things, but it really won't go that low. This is the bottom.
>>
>>3471366
I don't unfortunately, only one order.
>>
Wait for 50c
>>
>>3471361
Incremental buys, nigger
>>
>>3471361
3k would mean a 40% drop compared to the 5k ATH from two weeks ago.

Bitcoin has dropped 40% twice already earlier this year, based on less harmful news, only to shoot for the sky right after.

Right now, the price could drop below 3k and it would still be very healthy.
>>
NOT JUST BTCCHINA

ALL CHINESE EXCHANGES MUST HALT

http://finance.qq.com/a/20170914/077984.htm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>3471361
Technically it may drop to 2K.
>>
>>3471436
>healthy

are you kidding me ? we are fucked, China banned bitcoin exchanges and you think this is healthy ? or that it will bounce ? are you insane ? we are heading to 1800$ on this one.
>>
>>3471474
Bruh, nothing could be healthier for bitcoin than to get rid of the fucking Chinese.

They were a small portion of total volume, yet they were responsible for a disproportionately huge chunk of all bitcoin FUD ever.
>>
>>3471493
Excluding mining?
>>
>>3471529
What about mining?
Not sure what you're asking, I was talking purely about trading volume based on the Chinese exchanges.
>>
File: wojak-batty.jpg (13KB, 236x264px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-batty.jpg
13KB, 236x264px
>wanted to buy below $3500
>it's already back up

FUCKKKKKK
>>
>>3471474
You know it's a temporary ban because none of the exchanges were properly licensed? China will just implement stricter regulations to monitor local on-ramps to crypto.
>>
>>3471361
Buy at 3.5, and then again at 3.0. Or at 4.0. Just keep buying, and ignore the FUD. If you're building a position rather than selling it off, why the fuck *wouldn't* you want the price to go down?
>>
>>3471493
This

Other than mining, china was a shit market for cryptos

Theyre a bunch of commie antslaves and maybe a handful of whales
>>
the thing is that China represents only 8% of total BTC trading volume. But BTC will dip more than 8% because of some fear selling by westerners. that's a massive profit opportunity that has presented itself.
>>
just bought 100k
>>
Won't go under 3k
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.