[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feeling...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1459873950931.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1459873950931.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
...when you think you're a team with some people you don't even know. And you swear to each other you're brothers bound by blood because everyone wins if you stay together and everyone loses when you let the enemy crack the alliance.

Then the cards start falling and fear sets in. A quick transition from abstract human instincts to practical animal instincts takes place. In their heads everyone starts to make plans how to save their own ass and ensure their survival. They're looking you in your eye and saying "HODL", but now all you see there is a traitor. You know when he turns his back, he's going to dump and leave you with the bags. All he will have for you is pity when you have to live under the bridge.
>>
File: feelss.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
feelss.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>3471301
> All he will have for you is pity when you have to live under the bridge.
No...no, they won't even feel pity. They'll just laugh and think ''glad I wasn't the gullible fool who tought brotherhood and comradeship was a real thing har har''. There is no more hope, we are alone and nobody gives a crap.
>>
>>3471301
You were a fool to have believed such a thing to begin with
>>
>>3471580
I know. It's a horrible mistake to believe in people.
>>
File: 1505062134696.png (203KB, 349x491px) Image search: [Google]
1505062134696.png
203KB, 349x491px
DONT GIVE UP HOPE COMPADRES. WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT. JUST.. H-H-HODL A LITTLE L-LONGER
>>
>>3471301
The only people actively posting FUD here are daytraders trying to short btc. Not much you can do. I doubt you'll remember today a year from now.
>>
>>3471359
Delet
>>
File: apple-apocalypse.jpg (217KB, 900x789px) Image search: [Google]
apple-apocalypse.jpg
217KB, 900x789px
Should I short AAPL now?
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (81KB, 1024x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
81KB, 1024x526px
>>3471301
A DAY MAY COME WHEN THE COURAGE OF SHITCOINERS FAILS BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY

THIS DAY WE HODL
>>
>>3471301
How many of you have no job and 100% of your assets in crypto?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.