[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to create a communist cryptocurrency? Like if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (314KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314KB, 1500x1000px
Is it possible to create a communist cryptocurrency?

Like if you give your id you get 1000 coins

The coin supply is completely controlled by the central planning committee.

Every wallet (you can only get one wallet if you try to have multiple wallets you will be expelled and become a non person in the eyes of the party) will receive 100 coins per month.

There will be a number of centrally controlled industries that will generate wealth for the party which will be redistributed to all the wallets
>>
I keep thinking of a way to make it just for a laugh and social experiment. Enforcing one wallet per person is the most difficult thing to overcome.
>>
UBI does not equal communism.
Under communism, it is dangerous when people aren’t working, because your economy is shit anyways. If you start distributing an equal amount of money to everyone without somehow forcing people to work, your country tanks immediately.
>>
>>3470643
You just put some of the ico fund in to poison umbrellas or icepicks for those people.

Part of joining will be a full background check.
>>
This would prove why communism is a cunch of bullshit.
>>
>>3470669
You would have to work in the centrally controlled industries and ministries. If you do not, then you will have to pay a quota tax of either 120 coins per month or equivalent in bitcoin or other goods. The centrally controlled industries could be anything from bitcoin mining or even normal everyday businesses or even prostitution.
>>
>>3470669
Yeah nah that's bullshit my man, what are tax returns? What is medicare?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.