[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the infos before you buy SHIFT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: SHIFT.png (9KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
SHIFT.png
9KB, 506x506px
>What is SHIFT?
It is a project combining IPFS and the blockchain technology to create a decentralized web ecosystem, it’s based on a LISK fork.

>What are the features?
Smart contracts and Phantom.

>What is Phantom?
Phantom is the first Dapp for SHIFT, it will allow user friendly decentralized filehosting (basically decentralized websites which will be impossible to censor being by attacks or hosts) on the World Wide Web.

>Can I mine it?
It’s DPoS so you can vote for delegates by putting SHIFT in your wallet and receiving dividends over time or if you have enough SHIFT create your own node to forge SHIFT by yourself.

>What is the max supply ?
There is no max supply and the inflation is 10%/year right now apparently, one shift is forged every 27 seconds.

>Why should I buy now?
Because the market cap is still very low (varying between 15 and 20 millions) and the Phantom mainnet, the white paper and the new website will be released before the end of the September, the date is not precise but it will probably arrive in the coming day. Now is the perfect time to enter.

>I heard one dev left
He wasn’t a Phantom developper just a member of the team and yes he left to work on another project called RISE, he left of bad terms with the 2 main devs and spread FUD, he was responsible for the dumb tweet about the price too.

>Do the devs communicate well ?
They reply on the Ryver (https://shiftnrg.ryver.com/index.html#forums/) even if they avoid being to precise about dates.
>>
File: Phantom.jpg (59KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom.jpg
59KB, 1024x640px
A screenshot of Phantom
>>
SHIFT is going no where. They only have two anonymous devs, and had to do a fundraiser to hire more developers. Would you trust your money with someone that calls them self Goldeneye instead of using their real name?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShiftNrg/comments/6zpo4l/more_people_joining_than_leaving_shift/

another thing.
>>
>>3469644
Monero is developped by a guy who originally presentend himself as "fluffypony" and Ehtereum by this man.
Slightly cringy developpers are a feature in cryptos.

Also they said they would make a more professional presentation of their team once Phantom is out.
>>
>>3469723
Fluffy is not even a real dev., he just merges pull requests on github.
>>
>>3469644
>>3469723

Inside source says it's money skeleton himself , big trust in this guy , is true.
>>
File: 1499000932015.jpg (40KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1499000932015.jpg
40KB, 341x341px
>>3469770
Big if true.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.