[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one break out of the wagecuck cycle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1505324023330.png (174KB, 1387x805px) Image search: [Google]
1505324023330.png
174KB, 1387x805px
How can one break out of the wagecuck cycle?
>>
>>3469595
variety is the spice of life anon, all you gotta do is find something you enjoy doing then figure out a way to make money off it. Do What You Love and You'll Never Work a Day again
>>
>>3469616
I only enjoy jacking off, getting high, and playing video games. How can I monetize that?
>>
Fuck the state harder than it fucks you !

Just try to figure out how you can do it, and then just do it.
>>
>>3469635
Stream on twitch?
>>
>>3469595
What kind of wagecuck owns a car?
>>
>>3469635
gender switch to female, became streamer
>>
>>3469635
let me know if you find out cause i have the same problem :D
>>
>>3469595
take the biggest fucking gamble of your life by gathering everything you have in fiat, buying solid coins with lasting fundamentals and hoping for $10T total marketcap in 2018

either that or take it conservatively and reach the same outcome in 2020
>>
By buying and holding Monero for 1 year
>>
>>3469690
That's a horrible strategy. One outcome is some extra pocket change and the other is disaster.

Reality is that everyone has to wagecuck at some point in their life. I fucking hated every job I has with a passion. I hate my job, I hate my life and I seriously considered killing myself. Eventually that despair turned into anger and disgust at the grind. So I bit the bullet, i wagecucked during the day, taught myself to program during the night. I did that for two long years straight. Fast forward till today and I barely need to work at all. I'm self employed, I wake up whenever I want to, I work a minimal amount of hours per day and I earn more than most wagecucks.

Gotta bite the bullet, and be a fucking man. Manifest your destiny, anon.
>>
By making decisions today that you will thank yourself for in 10 years. That's really the most important thing to do. It's different depending on who you are anon.
>>
>>3469635
"Streamer on Twitch.tv playing vidya while being high and jacking off."
>>
>>3469747
Pretty much me but I havent held a formal job, most of my shit is under the table. I hate having to scrape by and ask others for permission to get on with my fucking life.

I just happened to be born with a love for writing so I'm doing my damnedest to make that work while trading crypto in the meantime. I may be something of a parasite still living at home at 23, but at least I'm training skills and not just fucking off. I'm going to make it one way or another.
>>
>>3469747
Contractcucking is essentially wagecucking
>>
>>3469761
good advice, but utterly meaningless
>>
>>3469747
certainly, however OPfag asked for it
>>
>>3469595
try working less hours
do you really need so much money?
>>
>>3469595
You can't break it, that's the beautiful part of capitalism which makes our modern society so rich.
>>
>>3470047
>capitalism
I wish; nowadays it's legislated monopolies, mandated kike services and expropriation at a scale that's excessively oppressive for the goyim, whereas the only thing behind the status quo is the fact that there's not enough dissent

a thing to note is that dissenters need not be a majority in order to tear it all down

let's hasten the day
>>
>>3470212
> nowadays it's legislated monopolies
Instead of blaming (((them))), why don't you suggest a system that works?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.