[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Crypto God Has Spoken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cryptogod.png (1MB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
cryptogod.png
1MB, 1240x826px
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/13/john-mcafee-challenges-jamie-dimon-bitcoin-skepticism.html
>>
File: IMG_1940.jpg (60KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1940.jpg
60KB, 400x370px
>>3467458

>
>>
>>3467458
They have a 75% profit margin?

Fuck me why am I holding these things again?
>>
>>3468076
Stay strong, let the mad man scream from the mountain top.

I'm in it with you too, really hurt to see that line dip below 1.60
>>
He went crazy and lost all his money. he lived on some island, made a hole in a hammock for women to shit through and he lay underneath eating the shit.

Look it up
>>
>>3468576

> eating shit
> not dying

God confirmed.
>>
File: gun.jpg (77KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
77KB, 640x628px
>>3467458
don't associate me with that idiot just because he mentions bitcoin
>>
>>3468594

He mines bitcoins... You are associated with that idiot. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>3468576
killed his neighbors dogs + the neighbor
>>
>>3468576
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/woman-claims-john-mcafee-would-make-her-lay-on-a-hammock-and-shit-in-his-mouth/85232234/

Its real
>>
mcafee is a criminal who tells truth to the public
dimon is a criminal who lies to the public
>>
>>3468576
lies and slander paid for by the government that tried to kill him
>>
>>3468641

> The producers of Gringo, Nanette Bernstein and Jeff Wise, paid the people they interviewed to say what they wanted them to say. The people in this "documentary" have stated they were coerced into providing false testimony in order to provide for their family. It's criminal to incite desperate citizens of a 3rd world country with money in order to make a buck at the box office.

It's not. This is why Trump wants the wall built. This is why we need the wall.
>>
File: IMG_20170914_082541.png (864KB, 1080x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170914_082541.png
864KB, 1080x799px
Jamie Dimon is a salty nocoiner who is afraid of the crypto revolution.
He might end up like McAfee afterall
>>
https://www.jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum

>Quorumâ„¢ is an enterprise-focused version of Ethereum.
>enterprise-focused version of Ethereum
>version of Ethereum
>Ethereum
>>
This fuckhead went all in on bitcoin, what do you expect him to say?
>>
LTC, ARK,VTC
BTC, ETH,
RIPPLE, MONERO
DNT, ZRX
>>
He's biased, dumbfuck. His business relies on the huge security toll CCs encumber on businesses.
>>
>>3468742
JP Morgan invested in blockchain, developed a version of Ethereum called Quorum.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.