[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is creativity the key to generating large amounts of wealth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: space-pepe.jpg (61KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
space-pepe.jpg
61KB, 781x552px
Is creativity the key to generating large amounts of wealth? The super rich aren't people who climbed their way up some ladder, they're the people who cause paradigm shifts for society.

How do I unlock the insight necessary to create revolutionary businesses?
>>
seek paleblood
>>
do a bunch of acid and make an iphone game
>>
>>3467316
Yes start cultivating it. Do things that work out the left and right brain simultaneously. For example, learn to play an instrument even if its the fucking triangle.
>>
>>3467328
thiz
>>
>>3467328
have you ever done acid anon?
>>
File: 1504829207743.png (528KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1504829207743.png
528KB, 500x647px
>>3467433
yes, in fact i just ran out and im kinda bummed.
>>
>>3467465
creativity is one of the strangest things to imagine.
>>
The creativity challenge is a book that builds creativity
>>
>>3467304
Go on a 40 day spiritual journey. Travel around the country alone, use that time for introspection and reflection. Drink water and eat simple fruits and veggies. On the last day you fast. Then at night you take a heroic dose of LSD or mushrooms. You trip balls. If the timing is correct, you'll peak at around sunrise. You'll be reborn, and the secrets of your psyche will be revealed to you.
>>
>>3467304
Creativity is a high risk high return strategy for survival. Humans tend to be hardwired to either be conscientious or creative but you get sometimes get a golden ratio mix of the two. If you are creative you are bound to jump from one project to another because bore easily and generate novel ideas. The problem is that the majority of your ideas, even if novel, will fail. But for the creatives that come up with a profitable idea and capitalize on it they are bound to reach the top of the dominance hierarchy.
>>
>>3467304
Also we are all born with an innate level of creativity. Some people are and some people aren't that's how it works and there's no changing it save for experimenting with psychedelics which can up you creativity permanently by an entire standard deviation.
>>
the verbatim Jordan Peterson regurgitation on this board is just becoming annoying.
>>
>>3467304
I really like this pepe. saved, thanks OP.
>>
>>3467581
hmm, sounds good to me.

in short: finish your projects

>>3467625
True
>>
>>3467625
me?
>>
>>3467304

take an existing product and make it thinner
>>
Market research. Find people who aren't motivated but have good ideas and use them to make those ideas happen, taking a cut for yourself.
>>
>>3467625
clean your room
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.