[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

next pump coming soon, check the chart for yourself.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Tierion_Logo.png (231KB, 3069x2781px) Image search: [Google]
Tierion_Logo.png
231KB, 3069x2781px
next pump coming soon, check the chart for yourself.
>>
which chart nigga
>>
>>3465633
liqui
>>
File: 25-66-thickbox.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
25-66-thickbox.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>3465617
whales are supressing it, holding the bulls in the pen for the big day (the 15th)

then we will let the bulls loose and pump this baby to the mOOOOOOON!

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colour TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

'Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode

I'm dirty, mean, and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round
>>
>>3465617
Nice! Just purchased the company.
>>
>>3465660
good job
>>
>>3465649
what happens on the 15th?
>>
>>3465617
what is obvious, is when this shitt hits Bittrex it is garunteed pump.
>>
>>3465717
they release the node softwhere which means huge volume which means pololined and bittrex.
>>
>>3465617
Partnerships with Microsoft and Phillips, low market cap, and money skeletons company invested in it. New software release on the 15. You'd be stupid not to.
>>
How do I buy this shit?
>>
>>3465719
I wouldn't have my hopes up for bittrex, but definitely polo.
>>
>>3465745
have they said how much tnt for a node yet?
sitting on 1700 currently
>>
File: cybtierion.png (427KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
cybtierion.png
427KB, 820x300px
>>3465633

We are the Cybtierion
>>
>>3466134
they said it will be around the price of a mid range graphics card.
>>
>>3466172
>price of tnt constantly fluctuating
>price of btc constantly fluctuating
???
what a vague statement
>>
File: 1501646841773.gif (2MB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
1501646841773.gif
2MB, 200x197px
How do I but this shit?
>>
>>3466199
just assume $300-$600 worth of tokens until further notice, we should know by or before the release of the software
>>
>>3466211
liqui.io is the easiest exchange to get it on right now.
>>
>>3465617
wtf is up with Liqui. Every time I click sign up it just freezes and does nothing. Is hitbtc better?
>>
>>3466304
it's fucking up right now, i'm sure it will be fixed soon, you can try HitBTC
>>
>>3466304

Can't sign up, either. Tried using both Chrome and IE.
>>
Ah all right all right. You guys think this update on the 15th is already priced in? I was hoping for it to dip more before i buy.
>>
>>3466409
i doubt it since we do not have confirmation on how much TNT needed to run a node.
>>
>>3466425
you think running a node is worth the invest/potential work required? debating on liquidating some of my other holds since tnt wasnt originally a significant part of my portfolio
>>
>>3466425
kek. Have you seen this? The CEO shills himself on Quora. Has pretty good answers.
https://www.quora.com/profile/Wayne-Vaughan
>>
>>3466441
Hard to say, but I will be running one. I bought 36k TNT to increase chance at getting rewarded for running node. The "mid range gfx card price" is the MINIMUM amount needed for rewards, the more you have the better odds you will be rewarded, capped at 1% chance. Rewards are paid out every 3 hr.
>>
i marked the 15th in my calendar for TNT, what will happen there? Nodes?
>>
>>3466542
yea we will be able to run nodes for it.
>>
>>3466459

Shill me, nigga.

Can't sign up for liqu.io now, but hopefully tomorrow when I wake up I can buy some just in case it does go to the moon.
>>
>>3466304
>sign up

Can't either. Tried on mobile as well and it didnt do shit :(
>>
>>3465617
>next pump coming soon
last time i heard this i bought TNT and it dipped a bunch you fucking 3rd world shitcoin-shilling downy-syndrome motherfucking ape from HELL
>>
>>3466588
stop anti shilling my shill post you digimarine scum
>>
File: yPkOptzU.png (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
yPkOptzU.png
12KB, 512x512px
>>3466553
Wayne fucking Vaughn
Solid as fuck team

FUCKING CHAIN POINT

Basically the chain point protocol allows you to anchor data to the Bitcoin or Ethereum Blockchain and a timestamped receipt is given back for the companies records. This will revolutionize data storage and data integrity.

Partners - Microsoft and Philips.

Full disclosure, the Microsoft Partnership is basically them running a big node and being involved via the azure branch of microsoft. But they ARE DIRECTLY involved none the less. Philips is researching MRI audit trails with Tierion I believe.

Anyways that's not even shilling, this token is solid as fuck.

Buy in now
>>
>>3466650
YEAH BABY TELL EM WASSUP
>>
>>3466650

Thanks. Will buy some once this fucking site works.
>>
>>3465617
How much will I need to take a year off from life and travel the world? I have 3500 right now.
>>
>>3466775

not even memeing
>>
I bought 35k, am I gonna make it?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.