[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's come to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20170913_210054.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170913_210054.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I'm going to have to explain to my kids that daddy got fucked by the chinks this month so we're eating a literal loaf of meat.
>>
>>3465273
failure in crypo
failure in fatherhood

isnt it curious how it infects every aspect of your life? :v)
>>
what's wrong with meatloaf
>>
don't blame the Chinese Master Race for your own stupidity, round eyes. There were plenty of coinz that went up nicely. See ARK for example. Why didn't you nut up and bet big on TRIG? Why didn't you listen to the Dions, bro?

What the fuck are you doing having offspring, and passing on your stupid genes onto your kids.

Fuck you.

t. Chinese-American
>>
Also, ground beef is extremely delicious.

In a couple months, if you keep fucking up, you'll have eat dog meat "because of the chinks" took all your cryptobux.

Oh, the irony.

P.S. stop larping, we know most /biz/nessmen are single bachelors who either get tons of pussy, or absolutely 0 pucci.

There is only the Chad and the Virgin.

There are no Dads on 4chan. You nigger.
>>
>>3465273
Hey, that picture you posted has the title of the default naming convention of a cellphone, containing the date it was taken. Along with the native resolution of your phone camera.

Be careful anon, Geocache data can be taken from that picture and possibly used in malicious ways.
>>
>>3465273
you're an actual retard. what other food do you have in the house? sauce? spices? pasta? bread?
>>
>>3465320
Interesting. I thought I turned that stuff off. Thanks for letting me know, Anon.
>>
This is my favorite /biz post in a while, right up there with the make muscle in stronghouse bro
>>
>>3465273
how do you plan on making money on crypto if you are siphoning your portfolio to live on. You will just get fucked in the end during tax season when you owe capital gains to the irs and you already pissed it all away
>>
File: 1494557587325.png (479KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494557587325.png
479KB, 692x577px
>>3465273
>gambling family food money on crypto
I want to insult you but I have a feeling you're already spending every waking moment reevaulating your life decisions
>>
File: 1504473417755.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504473417755.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
round eyes...
>>
>>3465299
Tell your faggot ass people to stop being fucking annoying and ruining everything, starting with Charlie lee and Jihan Wu
>>
>>3465273
USA has the cheapest food in the world, use your imagination and find 5$.
>>
>>3465273
That just looks like some ground chuck. Make some nice tacos with it for your senpai man.
>>
Kill your son, he's a waste of moeny you could put into cryptos.
>>
>>3465503
This. Then you can also eat out his boi pucci without the embarrassment
>>
>>3465331
This, fuck you op. Bad crypto trader, bad dad. Most importantly bad dad! Your kids will never look up to a cook like you. Where are your recipes???
>>
might as well eat mcd's
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.