[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he didnt buy the litecoin dip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Hi it's me Charlie Lee.png (145KB, 982x819px) Image search: [Google]
Hi it's me Charlie Lee.png
145KB, 982x819px
>he didnt buy the litecoin dip
>>
Not sure how I feel about this coin. Developer seriously pisses me off, and it takes far too long to see some gains. I wont lie though, I bought and sold multiple times and made a decent profit. The one thing I do like is that it is relatively stable.
>>
>>3465224
dip huh? see you at 40. this is nothing more than a dead cat bounce.
>>
>>3465330
>Dead cat bounce
Thats where it went from 80 to 60 then up to 70. The bounce happened.
>>
look mom, I made 20 dollars. I will be a crypto trader when I grow up
>>
>>3465224
Oh I bought the dip. I didn't have much to spare but when the 5 coins I bought at $60 gets to $90, I'll be content. Playing with Penny stocks of the crypto world is fun and all, but more often than not the shit I buy doesn't pan out..
NAV was baller for me. Bought at $.30 and sold at $1.70 a week later. But LTC has a long term future and it's way cheaper and outpreforms BTC and ETH. Before this dips of both, LTC at like 1700% gains in the same period BTC was at 400%. ETH is all over the fucking place
>>
>>3465741
I'll make $20per coin in a week's time and that isn't the wishful thinking everyone shills around here with their unproven potential pump and dump coins
>>
>buying litecoin
>ever
>>
people on biz need their coins to double triple 10x in a day or a week at the most. litecoin is not that coin, unless you get in right before a massive pump like it gets every couple weeks/months.

ltc long term profit potential is arguably the best for any of the top 10 coins. since all the really serious gains already happened with ethereum dash and ripple. plus ltc just works really well without problems unlike ethereum especially.
>>
With cross-chain atomic swaps coming up I think ltc is a safe bet, especially with the coming ban of the exchanges in china
>>
>>3465224
I thought I bought the dip when it was 68 dollars. Now there's a hole in the middle of my hand.
>>
Can you tell me why litecoin would be useful?
>>
>>3466843
get some more now or set alert for sub 60 to even out your buy in price. would you rather wait for the price to go back up to where you bought in to break even, or break even and profit earlier because you bought the dip further down instead of just being upset that it's down. that is if you believe in ltc in the first place.
>>
>>3466853
Cheaper
Faster
Works
future in micro-payments https://blockstream.com/2017/05/11/lightning-on-litecoin.html
widest adoption/fair(est) launch across the board for cheap faster coins.

bitcoin and litecoin will both be useful, & other coins as well. try sending and recieving btc ltc and eth and tell me which one was the easiest fastest and cheapest.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.